Nick Saban Gets His Title | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban Gets His Title

BandarBush

Scout Team
Reaction score
I will never forgive his a$$ for jumping ship on us, no matter how many titles they win. He's still a class-less pr!ck in my mind and I would never allow my son to play for such a low character bag of dildos.

I hate that guy I was hoping they would lose all year long..

He has a very good team tho..

Did they really need to run up the score at the end too?

They could have just nelt before they scored again..

He is a great college coach..You cant take that from him..

I hope the Canes can see him next year and beat em

:boohoo:Whaaaa!!!!

I hate that guy I was hoping they would lose all year long..

He has a very good team tho..

Did they really need to run up the score at the end too?

They could have just nelt before they scored again..

He is a great college coach..You cant take that from him..

I hope the Canes can see him next year and beat em

Not with Shannon

As a 20-plus year Dolphins fan, I have my list of villains (Belichick, Mark Henderson, Andre Reed, the entire New York Jets franchise to name a few), but Nick Saban would have to be at the top of the list.

at first i was pissed off, but now who cares, just proves he couldn't cut it with the big boys

Yeah, I was pissed at Nick too at the beginning, but let it go. He came to the NFL to give it a shot, and then realized it wasn't for him. What was he supposed to do? Stay in Miami and sacrifice his happiness? He is a college coach, realized that after 2 years in Miami and went back. Is there any doubt now he made the right decision for himself and his family?

Yeah, he lied at that press conference. What was he supposed to say in the middle of the season? "Yeah, I'm going to Alabama and the NFL isn't for me"? Sure he could have handled it better, but I don't begrudge the guy anymore.

Not with Shannon

The Canes have gotten better..

We have had some bad coaches win Titles here..

Larry Coker...Lol

Shannon has made some bad choices but the team is young, hungry and full of winners..

Yeah, I was pissed at Nick too at the beginning, but let it go. He came to the NFL to give it a shot, and then realized it wasn't for him. What was he supposed to do? Stay in Miami and sacrifice his happiness? He is a college coach, realized that after 2 years in Miami and went back. Is there any doubt now he made the right decision for himself and his family?

Yeah, he lied at that press conference. What was he supposed to say in the middle of the season? "Yeah, I'm going to Alabama and the NFL isn't for me"? Sure he could have handled it better, but I don't begrudge the guy anymore.

Some logic in a sea of butthurts.

No I def understand what your saying but I can still root for the guy to lose...I dont cheer for the bad guy...unless he is our bad guy...

Which Saban was never a dolphin..

Fan are always critical of players taking the money and running...

Saban did exactly that..He could have been a good NFL coach but got a better offer and decided to take it and run..

Kinda like Belecheat did to the Jets...

The Canes have gotten better..

We have had some bad coaches win Titles here..

Larry Coker...Lol

Shannon has made some bad choices but the team is young, hungry and full of winners..

Sorry dude..the Canes are my second favorite team after my Tide.
but Shannon is Ron Zook II....
Saban would have won a title with the talent the Canes have.

I don't hate him anymore either, but 'Bama's nothing to me till they beat Boise State.

**** the BCS.

:lol:

Sorry dude..the Canes are my second favorite team after my Tide.
but Shannon is Ron Zook II....
Saban would have won a title with the talent the Canes have.

Shannon is the reason we have the talent we have...

Competeting with Florida and Fla state as well as South Florida is no picnic..

Saban has Auburn to compete with...

Saban is a better coach I will give you that..He is a great coach..But i can still hate him

Even tho Texas would have won if Mccoy did not get hurt..

Only fun thing about last nights game was when he got pegged in the face by the gatorade. The look of anger to his lying face brought a smile to mine.

Back
Top Bottom