Nick Saban Gets His Title | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban Gets His Title

Yeah we had a blast didn't we Namor?... (thats me on the left and Namor on the right) :lol:

I gotta admit, I seen these pics over on the Mainboard and I was hurting. Apparently roves of Auburn fans (which shouldn't surprise Alabama fans) traveled out to this Wal-Mart and took all kinds of pics.

I gotta admit, I seen these pics over on the Mainboard and I was hurting. Apparently roves of Auburn fans (which shouldn't surprise Alabama fans) traveled out to this Wal-Mart and took all kinds of pics.

I like the A in the Dr.Pepper cases in the back ground. Someone put in some OT.

Nothing like a day at Wally world.

The man is going back to his roots......and to an $850,000 a year salary supposedly.

The man is going back to his roots......and to an $850,000 a year salary supposedly.

Nope ...going to stay with Nick and try for second one.
Pretty sure Bama will jack his money up.
Word is Richt is a sinking ship...Kirby can just wait and take the
Ga. Head coaching job eventually.

Nope ...going to stay with Nick and try for second one.
Pretty sure Bama will jack his money up.
Word is Richt is a sinking ship...Kirby can just wait and take the
Ga. Head coaching job eventually.

Yep....Kirby's going to stay and try to get another title with Nick next year....and get a little raise in the process...

He can sit tight and get the head coaching job at UGA before long....although they did offer him a nice chunk a' change in Athens...

He's got a lot of young talent to continue working with and molding next year anyway (Hightower, Marcel Dareus, Kirkpatrick, Barron, Nico Johnson, etc..)

Back
Top Bottom