No Calvin Ridley reunion this year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Calvin Ridley reunion this year

It's wrong what Ridley's done but 17 game suspension seems excessive. C'mon NFL priorities please you can beat up women,do drugs and resist arrest and not get that. It seems ridiculous to me but what do I know

Well, a different take.

Ridley being off the field increased winnings based on the fact they would be underdogs more often, or over under etc.

So this not only effects him. Or it doesn't matter he only bet $1500.

So by not playing, and betting on his team is more complicated than just saying it's no big deal because he bet on his team to win.

You have an opportunity to win more money on a Falcons team without Ridley than with Ridley .

Can't suddenly have Players taking a mental day off, effecting outcomes of games and profiting on it.

He deserves every day he gets for this suspension.

It's fun, he gambled on $1500 allegedly, but it cost him 11.1 million.

We don't need players who make those kind of decisions.

Another super talented athlete who ruined his career for stupid reasons

I agree with his suspension just comparing punishments doesn't seem particularly fair to be honest, i certainly think women beaters should get alot more

Ray Rice ended up losing his career for that incident, which he should have.

Ridley knew the rule against betting on games and he decided to violate the rule. It doesn’t matter how much he bet or who he bet on , he violated the rule and I’m sure the next player who decides to bet on an NFL game will think twice about it.

I do agree with you that domestic violence or other acts of violence in public should be viewed more seriously by the NFL. From my perspective, any player found guilty of domestic violence or other violent acts off the field should be banned permanently from the NFL.

As far as smoking pot is concerned. It should be legal for anyone 18 or older. period.
1646731231843.png

I agree with his suspension just comparing punishments doesn't seem particularly fair to be honest, i certainly think women beaters should get alot more

Ridley deserves every day of his suspension.

Woman beaters should be banned and should be in jail. Only their athlete status keeps them out of jail..

Myles Garrett should have been arrested for what he did to Mason Rudolph.

It's a shame and you are correct. The fact Ray Rice still had a job was infuriating. The fact Big Ben had such a long career is infuriating.

Atleast Michael Vick served time.

I think it's a joke some wanna trade for Watson before the grand jury.

It's infuriating that fans, teams, media etc. Value talent over morals or simply law and order.

You or I do those things..... we don't get our trial pushed back till after the season.

After the criminal complaints, you and I would be in jail. Not having our agent out there talking about there are teams ready to trade for me right now.

It's sickening.

But I have learned, I don't devalue one punishment because other punishments aren't severe enough. But that's just me

Good points and I can't believe we're still talking about Watson being traded for. As you say if it was me or yourself in that situation we'd already be locked up.

When it comes to acquiring wide receivers there's always a risk.

You've gotta know when to hold em.
Know when to fold em.
Know when to walk away and,
Know when to run
That's good life advice for a lot of situation.

Check out the MM battles and, of course.........

votebabe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom