No "I" in "TEAM" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No "I" in "TEAM"

You got a contract on Jason, Rev?

What...? He is great player maybe the best defnsive player to ever ever suite up Aqua but like I said........ How did Jason reconcile with Cam..., that's right ...? This doesn't look good he and BP that is...

Jason - great athlete, all of a sudden lousy team guy..., I don't think so...

Jason thinks he runs the organization because Wayne has loved his on the field work...

HOF player - yes...

I trust BP and sons will hold their position that there is no "I" in "team"

Look for example... that WR in Dallas that BP forgot his name... Don't expect much more dolfans this ain't gonna be pretty...

but there is an 'i' in 'cliche'. real original. way off too.

There may be no "I" in TEAM, but there is one in WIN.

Jason - great athlete, all of a sudden lousy team guy..., I don't think so...

Jason thinks he runs the organization because Wayne has loved his on the field work...

HOF player - yes...

I trust BP and sons will hold their position that there is no "I" in "team"

Look for example... that WR in Dallas that BP forgot his name... Don't expect much more dolfans this ain't gonna be pretty...

Bill Parcell's has been here a few months. Jason Taylor has been here for years. And you take Bill's side?! Bill will be gone before you know it.

Your fan card has been taken away.

Bill Parcell's has been here a few months. Jason Taylor has been here for years. And you take Bill's side?! Bill will be gone before you know it.

Jason isn't able to run this organization... this is the guy who froze management with his Trent Green - one hit away comment - prophetic and pathetic commentall at the same time wonderful...

And know I didn't like the trade but hey... way to stick up for your team and management all at the same time... The season was doomed by these "self-fullfilling prophecies" which can and do come true...

Thanks for taking my fan card away...:rolleyes2:

Does anyone know how much longer that dance show will go?

Is it possible that it will cut into training camp time?

Jason was here all year last year, we still just won one bleeping game. He isn't bigger than the team. After only winning one game you'd think he would WANT to get better...

I guess you can take my "fan card" away from me too then. Because, i'm taking Bill Parcells side as well. If you're the team leader, you should be there to set the example and be the hardest worker on the team hitting those weights and drills as hard as you can. The only thing Jason is hitting on nowadays is the male hair-dressers and make-up artists that work backstage on Dancing With The Stars. I'm getting so sick of Jason Taylor, just stay in Hollywood and be done with it.

For the rest of his life after football he'll probably spend most of his time dancing in West Hollywood nightclubs to one of his favorite songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b714Wi4CDsQ

After that it'll be mostly be "B" rated movies, and he might do a football show of his own out there. Maybe something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt8kve-dEWE

I wish he would just move on already. I dont even care if we trade him and get value back out of him or not. I dont want to hear about all this bs anymore.

The hell with JT. He folded up alot in big games and never won us anything really. Did we ever even get to a conference title game with him???

Turn the page already. He's more than ready to just go Hollywood. The only thing that is keeping him in any football uni is the 7.5 mill he is due to make this year. I dont see him getting a check like that anytime soon making really bad movies. It took that one clown that was the rock in wrestling a while to start making big time bucks in movies, all of his movies suck, he is still a bad actor, and wrestling dosent pay 7.5 mill a year either.

So thats the only reason JT is even stopping to "check" in with BP. He is worried about his "check".

JT laid down last season. I got so sick of the excuses with his toe. He whined all year about the scheme too. Now he wants to ask for a trade in secret to avoid some kind of fan uproar. Really he is just worried about having more people still like him so they will pay to watch his future really bad movies.

Theres nothing wrong with a player wanting to be traded in certain situations. The fact that he feared a fan backlash just shows he knows his effort was lacking and the fans would have something to legitimately be upset about.

Reality is he probably has 3-4 seasons left in him if he wanted them. Thats right about the schedule BP has us on for winning a title. JT just dosent want to put in the work to get there with everyone else. He wants to go somewhere and gravy train his way to a title while riding coat tails, and then spin it off straight into his hollywood career in 2 years. Take his 16 million he has left on his contract over the next two years, and peak out just in time to run off to Hollywood, dump Zach's sister and hob nob it in all that scene.

Piss on JT really. Go hollywood already dude. Im tired of hearing his name. Football is not #1 in his life. If you read a Parcells biography, you will know that the thing he likes most is a guy who makes football #1 in his life except for his family. He loves guys that eat, sleep, and breathe football and couldnt care less about other things. JT isnt one of those guys.

That one's for you X-pacolypse.:up:

Now that I think about it.....On second thought trade him. Give him to some garbage team that has no shot of winning and is not a big market either.....like say....Buffalo:lol:. Trade him for something that even a team that dosent really need him at this point couldnt turn down. A 7th round pick or an old sock or something would do it. Heck, in Buffalo Vernon Carey and Jake Long could plant a foot in his *** for a whole game, two times a year, like D.Ferguson does.

Jason Taylor has been an awesome player for the Dolphins for the past 10 years and one of my favorite players. However, he is still a football player and still part of the Dolphins. Taylor needs to stop worrying about a possible Hollywood career after football and put all his efforts into his current job - which is a football player for the Dolphins. Parcells has a right to be pissed at Taylor. As a team captain, Taylor needs to set a good example for his team mates and be in Miami working out with them - not dancing on TV. Maybe a weaker coach such as Cam Cameron would have been OK with this, but not Parcells. He wants 100% commitment, as that is what it will take for the Dolphins to become an elite team again. I think Taylor has short timers disease and is setting a horrible example!

I wish he would just move on already. I dont even care if we trade him and get value back out of him or not. I dont want to hear about all this bs anymore.

The hell with JT. He folded up alot in big games and never won us anything really. Did we ever even get to a conference title game with him???

Turn the page already. He's more than ready to just go Hollywood. The only thing that is keeping him in any football uni is the 7.5 mill he is due to make this year. I dont see him getting a check like that anytime soon making really bad movies. It took that one clown that was the rock in wrestling a while to start making big time bucks in movies, all of his movies suck, he is still a bad actor, and wrestling dosent pay 7.5 mill a year either.

So thats the only reason JT is even stopping to "check" in with BP. He is worried about his "check".

JT laid down last season. I got so sick of the excuses with his toe. He whined all year about the scheme too. Now he wants to ask for a trade in secret to avoid some kind of fan uproar. Really he is just worried about having more people still like him so they will pay to watch his future really bad movies.

Theres nothing wrong with a player wanting to be traded in certain situations. The fact that he feared a fan backlash just shows he knows his effort was lacking and the fans would have something to be upset about.

Reality is he probably has 3-4 seasons left in him if he wanted them. Thats right about the schedule BP has us on for winning a title. JT just dosent want to put in the work to get there with everyone else. He wants to go somewhere and gravy train his way to a title while riding coat tails, and then spin it off straight into his hollywood career in 2 years. Take his 16 million he has left on his contract over the next two years, and peak out just in time to run off to Hollywood, dump Zach's sister and hob nob it in all that scene.

Piss on JT really. Go hollywood already dude. Im tired of hearing his name. Football is not #1 in his life. If you read a Parcells biography, you will know that the thing he likes most is a guy who makes football #1 in his life except for his family. He loves guys that eat, sleep, and breathe football and couldnt care less about other things. JT isnt one of those guys.

That one's for you X-pacolypse.:up:

Excellent post! :hi5:

Excellent post! :hi5:

I figured a flame was coming on that one but, its good to see that despite how well the guy has played for us in seasons past, some people can handle the truth about the matter.

The biggest thing in my whole post to me is the fact that its reality that JT has 3-4 seasons left in him IF HE WANTED THEM. Its also a fact that although this team is rebuilding, its a legitimate 3-4 year process towards reaching the goal of a world title.

Parcells' contract is 4 years. There is nothing stopping JT from getting on board for those same four years and putting in the HARD WORK and doing what it takes to get that ring he supposedly covets and do it with the team that he made his name with.

Instead he wants to cut that short and go to a team where he can gravy train it. Play his last two years, make his 16 mill he has left on the contract and hopefully get a boost in his hollywood career by either winning a title, play in a big market, or both. Whats sad is its not so much about the ring, but a way to bolster his name even more to propel his future career in hollywood that he seems to be more dedicated towards making it big in.

If it were all about the ring, there is nothing stopping him from signing up for the Parcells 4 year plan, working his *** off here, and being a leader in the quest to win that ring right here. Be in the involentary camps and get on board. But that isnt what he wants. ITS BS. So long JT.

Back
Top Bottom