No "I" in "TEAM" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No "I" in "TEAM"

Jason - great athlete, all of a sudden lousy team guy..., I don't think so...

Jason thinks he runs the organization because Wayne has loved his on the field work...

HOF player - yes...

I trust BP and sons will hold their position that there is no "I" in "team"

Look for example... that WR in Dallas that BP forgot his name... Don't expect much more dolfans this ain't gonna be pretty...
but there is a "i" in "meat pie"...wha? got red on me?
sorry i had to. as far as that wr in dallas well last time i checked he is still in dallas and bill and sons are not. anywho fans and media are making a bigger deal out of this than it is. im sure jt isn't thrilled about how they handled zach and a few other players but mostly he wants that ring for miami but we aren't going to get it done changing coaches and qb's every week. he's on a non-competitive team that really should be and it bugs the crap out of him to put all that hard work and effort to be 1-15.

Jason Taylor has nothing to prove. He's been the leader of this franchise since he's been here so give the guy a break.

I disagree. He has never proved he could elevate his game in the playoffs. Fact is, the upper echelon tackles (Ogden, Boselli) completely dominated him in playoff games. Please cite one game changing play in any of JT's playoff appearances. For that matter, cite a game changing play in any game near the end of the season where the Fins were fighting for the division or a wildcard spot. These palyoff games were during JT's 1st 5-6 yrs of his career, which are arguably supposed to be the peak years.
He will go several games without a big play and then he will pad his stats against a team with a weak O-line.
JT has had a few good games against Matt Light, but Light is probably one of the most over rated LT's in the league, simply because he plays for the Pats. He is by no means an upper echelon LT.
Now, having said all that, I do believe he is one of the top 5 DE's in the league, BUT, I disagree with your contention that he has nothing to prove or that he has been the leader of the franchise since he got here. Matter of fact, he is one of the catalysts for the divisiveness in the locker room last season.
In retrospect, it had a silver lining in that it hastened the departure of Cameron, but it also led to this team quitting before the season was done and that is an insult to the fans and season tix holders. His behavior last season was very unprofessional IMO.

Jason - great athlete, all of a sudden lousy team guy..., I don't think so...

Jason thinks he runs the organization because Wayne has loved his on the field work...

HOF player - yes...

I trust BP and sons will hold their position that there is no "I" in "team"

Look for example... that WR in Dallas that BP forgot his name... Don't expect much more dolfans this ain't gonna be pretty...

There may not be a "I" in team but there is a "M & E' :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom