Not many of us could even handle players offseason workouts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not many of us could even handle players offseason workouts

Anyone that can handle all the offseason workouts would be trying out for a team. Enough said.

I can hold my own with their workouts. Definitely could if i dedicated my life to it rather than my 2 jobs and family/kids. I still go to gym 5 days a week. Its different when their job is to literally train and have a nutritionist do your diet for you.

Fitness level ≠ athleticism/talent

I can hold my own with their workouts. Definitely could if i dedicated my life to it rather than my 2 jobs and family/kids. I still go to gym 5 days a week. Its different when their job is to literally train and have a nutritionist do your diet for you.

Fitness level ≠ athleticism/talent

I totally agree with you.

It's grueling as hell but when you have a chef and all the time in the world anything is possible.

I bet they couldn't hang with any of our SFs (Seals, Delta, Marine Recon, or the bada$$ SAS)

I'm pretty confident the normal fan understands they're world class athletes lol (Thanks Omar!!)

Didn't the Falcons bring in the Seals last offseason? Worked out well for them

Must've not worked on a lot of running though lol

Wait? Your average SS reader doesnt have the fitness levels of a professional athlete?

shrug-house.gif

That's great!! HAHAHA

I'm so glad we learned something new today lol

What a 'no ****, sherlock', article. Anyone could do it if they went through the conditioning for it. But not many of us have. It's like saying not many of us can fly a plan. Well no ****, not many of us have gone through the steps to learn how to.

What a 'no ****, sherlock', article. Anyone could do it if they went through the conditioning for it. But not many of us have. It's like saying not many of us can fly a plan. Well no ****, not many of us have gone through the steps to learn how to.
True it's like any of these actors. The Rock is basically paid to workout for example

True it's like any of these actors. The Rock is basically paid to workout for example
I've seen a special on the rock and his diet. It's one expensive diet, and the time spent exercising? brutal.

Comes down to love of the game to stay motivated enough to work out year end and year out. Yea you can get in shape but staying in shape with gruelling work outs year end anď year out is a different izsue.

Omar Kelly gets worse and worse. lol. Next he will have an article mocking the people that criticize him and say not many people could do what he does.
Give me a chance at a 400,000 dollar contract and I will figure out a way to recover. Not sure what ability I have to play in the NFL though.
Is there a position that only requires you to have a good 10K or half marathon time lol

Back
Top Bottom