Not many of us could even handle players offseason workouts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not many of us could even handle players offseason workouts

Omar just gave you a glimpse into the offseason of a NFL player. We don't normally see that. He wasn't being negative, as so many accuse him of. So I don't get the worst and worst part. There isn't much to report on at this time of year, so he went where the players are and shared that with us. I really don't get this anti Omar thing on this board, any Dolphins news is like candy to me, especially this time of year. Plus, unlike most, I think he's been right more times than wrong over the years about our team and the team's records over that time have backed him up..jmoh.

Probably could 35 years ago when I was in Marine Corps boot camp for three months. Lol. I didn't click on the article but with the short amount of time players can practice, players really have to stay in shape all year long.

All you have to do is look at Wake and be like man I can't do what he does.

801e9142610b94f469f6f8b2d119b60f--miami-dolphins-black-men.jpg
That's OK. There's no way in the world he can drink like I do.

Life is a series of trade offs. I'm perfectly fine with that. :thumbsup

I could do it if I trained hard to get to that point like they do. Most of us could. Its not that the workouts can only be performed by demi-God's, its just that they take lots of workouts to get there. You have to build up to everything. Plus, money is the great motivator.

So true. I marvel at the talent level of these athletes in all sports. We sometimes forget about how much work they put into it.

What is his workout like 4 hours a day? And yea I've tried to workout myself but the diet is very important and I never get that part right lol

Same here, I've been working out more for a couple years now, but I can't beat the diet. Can't stay away from the junk people bring in to work.

Back
Top Bottom