Now what ? 2020 QB? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now what ? 2020 QB?

Burrow just keeps performing at a high level. Fromm has looked awful again in this SEC champ game at half time, think one of the key skills for a game manager that he is is to be accurate. Much like last week and other games this season, he's 50% completion again, that int was a great play by Stingly but the ball was horrible thrown too, his wideout had no chance. Back to Burrow, the kid looks every inch a can't miss QB prospect, if we don't like Tua's health status then for me plan B is to give Cincy an offer they can't refuse.

Burrow does look good even against UGAs defense. I don’t get the love for Fromm. He isn’t good yet he has the best Oline in college.

Burrow does look good even against UGAs defense. I don’t get the love for Fromm. He isn’t good yet he has the best Oline in college.
I believe Fromm is Miami number 2 qb. If we take Fromm will you be on here blasting the pick.

"Burrow has bad footwork..."

"Burrow isn't as athletic as Tua..."

Joe Borrow and Kirby Smart disagree with you all....

I believe Fromm is Miami number 2 qb. If we take Fromm will you be on here blasting the pick.

If we take Fromm if/when our first choice is gone.....................................................................................................................................................:bang:

this ****ing kid is a mobile tom brady. he's twice the prospect andrew luck was and he's doing it in the sec. all we had to do is suffer through 1 season of josh rosen and we were set at qb for the next 15 years. nope. gonna get fitzmagic. we just can't have nice things...

Sure it's nice to have a top 15 qb that turns out to be pretty good. Over the course of a decade is it safe to say there are as many Super Bowls won by qbs that were not top 10 draft picks as Super Bowls with highly drafted qbs?

Send cincy our 1st, 2nd, rosen and maybe a 2nd next year to get the first pick. No way we can afford to lose out on Burrow

I can live with this...don't know if Cincy's GM can though.

Fromm...Yikes! That arms is defintely not an NFL arm and you can expected lots of jumping his throws at the next level.

Just hit those first 5 picks and we’ll be fine. Buffalo might win the division with a QB who can’t hit the broad side of a barn. It’s going to be okay. In fact, this pessimist is feeling very good about the future of my Dolphins.

Just hit those first 5 picks and we’ll be fine. Buffalo might win the division with a QB who can’t hit the broad side of a barn. It’s going to be okay. In fact, this pessimist is feeling very good about the future of my Dolphins.
What? A pessimist showing a little optimism :lol:

I will absolutely blast a Fromm pick. He is not an NFL QB. I can’t believe people think he would be a good pick. He will be even less productive than Tannehill.

Send cincy our 1st, 2nd, rosen and maybe a 2nd next year to get the first pick. No way we can afford to lose out on Burrow

I have always posted and been against trading up. But I would actually be on board for Joe. I didn’t think that he would light it up against UGA. I knew LSU would win but I thought it would be a low scoring game. This kid is a more athletic version of Brady.

kid is from ohio, right? wins the heisman. then wins the national championship. the pick ain't for sale man lol. it's a done deal. we get the consolation prize.

Back
Top Bottom