NuKeese Richardson Arrested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NuKeese Richardson Arrested

I'm glad someone posted this. ARMED ROBBERY is a BIG DEAL! This trumps a massive amount of transgressions by other student-athletes in the last couple years. They even had some girl with a getaway car. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't kicked off the team (plus he's been complaining and threatening to transfer anyways). Seriously, people complain about what Spikes did...that is NOTHING compared to Armed-freakin-robbery. I just hope the authorities in Tennessee take this seriously and not treat him differently because he's one of their "athletes."

I'm glad someone posted this. ARMED ROBBERY is a BIG DEAL! This trumps a massive amount of transgressions by other student-athletes in the last couple years. They even had some girl with a getaway car. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't kicked off the team (plus he's been complaining and threatening to transfer anyways). Seriously, people complain about what Spikes did...that is NOTHING compared to Armed-freakin-robbery. I just hope the authorities in Tennessee take this seriously and not treat him differently because he's one of their "athletes."

Jesus, where was this outrage with Tony Joiner? :rolleyes2:

The only joke is the Gainesvillle police department and the enablers, I mean citizens, of Gainesville.

They just love throwing their hopes and dreams down the toilet huh?

I don't think Gator fans realize how pathetic it looks, when they gleefully grasp a topic like this, as if it comparatively cleanses everything from their program over the past few years simply because a program they've been feuding with suddenly finds adversity.

The most ridiculous example is the Joseph Goodman column in the Herald today. It's the most juvenile commentary I've ever read in a major paper. Goodman has been covering every Gator game and obviously is a fan, based on the tone and focus of his articles. Then today, as predictable as Moss burning our secondary last week, Goodman launches an infantile rant against Lane Kiffin, nothing but fluff. It's full of, "What about this, Lane?" and, "What about that, Lane?" :lol:

I don't think Gator fans realize how pathetic it looks, when they gleefully grasp a topic like this, as if it comparatively cleanses everything from their program over the past few years simply because a program they've been feuding with suddenly finds adversity.

The most ridiculous example is the Joseph Goodman column in the Herald today. It's the most juvenile commentary I've ever read in a major paper. Goodman has been covering every Gator game and obviously is a fan, based on the tone and focus of his articles. Then today, as predictable as Moss burning our secondary last week, Goodman launches an infantile rant against Lane Kiffin, nothing but fluff. It's full of, "What about this, Lane?" and, "What about that, Lane?" :lol:

umm ... okay. i just think it's damn ironic that this happened to kiffin after all the extreme **** he's talked this year. his foot could not be lodged into his mouth any harder. and i feel this way b/c i'm a college football fan - not a gators fan. does this alleviate any of the **** that's happened in gainesville the past few years? nah. is it far worse by comparison and hilariously ironic this happened to kiffin? yup.

Unbelievable. Just because I'm a Gator fan and I make a comment about a high profile kid getting arrested for ARMED ROBBERY, I'm all-of-a-sudden "gleefully grasp[ing]"? Give me a break dude. I don't care what program this kid goes to...armed robbery is a big freakin deal. However, I do see your point that some football fans see this as a representation of Lane Kiffin. And while I think it's ironic and funny that he promotes how clean he and his program is, and then this happens...I think this arrest has nothing to do with him. I've stated this opinion before. While a coach has some control over their players, they only have so much control.

A lot of big-time programs tend to have a few more bad eggs in the group than the non-big-time programs because a lot of these really high-profile student-athletes think they can get away with any crime they want. Urban Meyer is not immune to issues. I'm not saying he's perfect...I'm not that naive.

But what this story really has to deal with is a young kid making a REALLY dumb move and committing Armed Robbery! This is so much bigger than throwing a punch, or poking an eye, or even running away from a cop. What these kids did was inexcusable and I think they should be kicked off the team.

But what this story really has to deal with is a young kid making a REALLY dumb move and committing Armed Robbery! This is so much bigger than throwing a punch, or poking an eye, or even running away from a cop. What these kids did was inexcusable and I think they should be kicked off the team.

Ronnie Wilson shot a ****ing semiautomatic rifle in the streets after an altercation with a man, he was suspended and let back on to the Gators a year later. Then arrested for possession of marijuana-the charge was dropped...even though he was already of probation? After that,he was arrested for assault and battery, and then he finally gets kicked off the team...

This is a little bit bigger than pointing a plastic gun at any one for anything. Dont be so defensive Gaytors, you still hold the title Thug U.

should be kicked off the team no question about it. I agree with the above poster. Spikes eye gouging punishment was a joke. A half??? come one really?? but armed robbery is just ridiculous. Even if i was a Tennessee fan i wouldn't want no part of these idiots.

Back
Top Bottom