NuKeese Richardson Arrested | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NuKeese Richardson Arrested

good one. :rimshot:

I'm not a man of the law, but I'd assume that breaking and entering and grand theft auto is probably somewhere in the vicinity of armed robbery. Am I wrong?

I'm not a man of the law, but I'd assume that breaking and entering and grand theft auto is probably somewhere in the vicinity of armed robbery. Am I wrong?

i'm not a whatever of the whatever, but i'd assume that someone who talks constant **** about the gators and the city of gainesville is probably somewhere in the vicinity of being a hater. am i wrong?

i'm not a whatever of the whatever, but i'd assume that someone who talks constant **** about the gators and the city of gainesville is probably somewhere in the vicinity of being a hater. am i wrong?

Where do I talk constant **** about the gators? I think Urban Meyer is a dirtbag, but I'd think he's a dirtbag if he was a bagger at Publix. I think they had an easy schedule this year, but most of the country thinks that too. And I think the city of Gainesville completely turned a blind eye to the Tony Joiner situation, and you'd have to be incredibly naive to think otherwise.

I have much more to worry about than 'hating' on Florida. I think you can't understand that the truth hurts, and it doesn't make someone a 'hater' when they observe those truths.

Where do I talk constant **** about the gators? I think Urban Meyer is a dirtbag, but I'd think he's a dirtbag if he was a bagger at Publix. I think they had an easy schedule this year, but most of the country thinks that too. And I think the city of Gainesville completely turned a blind eye to the Tony Joiner situation, and you'd have to be incredibly naive to think otherwise.

I have much more to worry about than 'hating' on Florida. I think you can't understand that the truth hurts, and it doesn't make someone a 'hater' when they observe those truths.

i don't care either way man. i just don't understand why you can't admit it. no biggie.

gotta get ready for this damn wedding.

i don't care either way man. i just don't understand why you can't admit it. no biggie.

gotta get ready for this damn wedding.

If you don't care, then why don't you advance the debate instead of trying to slow it down?

See, I am a man of the law. And this is an incorrect statement. Breaking and entering and "grand theft auto" is absolutely not in the same vicinity of Armed Robbery. For instance, if someone happens to die during an armed robbery, the offender is then subject to capital punishment penalties (i.e., the same penalties as pre-mediated murder!). The two crimes aren't even in the same state, let alone the same ballpark.

I'm not a big fan of namecalling. I know it wasn't you, kpcane that said it, but still think using names like "Gaytors" is ridiculous during an argument. Just my opinion though. And like I said before, I'm not here with the purpose of defending what former Gators have done either. All I'm saying is that what these 3 kids did was SERIOUS and they should be kicked off the team.

And enough comparing to UF. It's not like UF NEVER disciplines. They kicked off their backup QB last year for stealing a computer.

See, I am a man of the law. And this is an incorrect statement. Breaking and entering and "grand theft auto" is absolutely not in the same vicinity of Armed Robbery. For instance, if someone happens to die during an armed robbery, the offender is then subject to capital punishment penalties (i.e., the same penalties as pre-mediated murder!). The two crimes aren't even in the same state, let alone the same ballpark.

I'm not a big fan of namecalling. I know it wasn't you, kpcane that said it, but still think using names like "Gaytors" is ridiculous during an argument. Just my opinion though. And like I said before, I'm not here with the purpose of defending what former Gators have done either. All I'm saying is that what these 3 kids did was SERIOUS and they should be kicked off the team.

And enough comparing to UF. It's not like UF NEVER disciplines. They kicked off their backup QB last year for stealing a computer.

So what you're telling me is that both crimes are not first degree felonies? Because I'm under the assumption that they are. But, as the man of the law, perhaps you can tell me how that's wrong. Because to me, that would not only put them in the same state, and same ballpark, it would make them neighbors.

NuKeese got nuked. Kiffin should finish his high school prom before he coaches college players.

Just for argument's sake Rusty...let's say I break into someone's impound lot to retrieve my girlfriend's car that I feel was impounded wrongfully. If the owner of the lot happens to be present and I kill him while trying to retrieve my girlfriend's car, isn't that capital murder? Which would then be the same as killing someone during an armed robbery. Right?

Yes, you're right...it would be the same. Was Joiner armed at the time though? To be honest, I don't know the answer if he was or not. But yes, if Joiner was armed at the time of stealing the car, then I would feel similar about his actions. Of course, Joiner didn't try to rob someone at gunpoint.

Hey Rusty, you didn't answer my question. Are they both first degree felonies or no?

Yes, you're right...it would be the same. Was Joiner armed at the time though? To be honest, I don't know the answer if he was or not. But yes, if Joiner was armed at the time of stealing the car, then I would feel similar about his actions. Of course, Joiner didn't try to rob someone at gunpoint.

I don't think it would matter if he was armed or not. If he picked up a 2x4 and beat somebody to death, it would still be felony murder, same charge that would've faced these guys who committed armed robbery.

Sorry for the long response...

kpcane, it depends on the state, but mainly, motor vehicle theft is not a 1st degree felony. Many factors are taken into consideration as well. I believe Joiner was charged with burglary, however...which can be classified under several different degrees. Most likely entering a property with intent to commit a felony, even if charged, would have been a third or second degree felony.

And to the other statement, if Joiner picked up a 2x4 and beat someone, it would be felony murder as well...he would have escalated the degree of burglary. However, I think we're all getting a little off the point of what actually happened (including myself). Tony Joiner didn't have contact, and did not intend to have contact, with any other person. UT boys actually used a weapon during an attempted robbery against another human being. There's no doubt, according to the letter of the law, that armed robbery is a much worse felony than trespass and theft.

As far as how coaches handle these situations it's a little different. From what I've seen, coaches seem to suspend based on intent. For instance, the difference between Tony Joiner and Cam Newton. Charges against Tony Joiner were dropped by the state prosecutor because apparently the theft was a misunderstanding, according to the to company. Urban Meyer probably looked at this situation and saw a guy that just wanted to get his car back. If he was stealing a car that did not belong to him (or in lieu of his gf) then he definitely would have been kicked off the team. With Cam Newton, while he only stole a computer, he threw it out the window in an attempt to cover up his crime. In this situation, he stole a computer that was never his and then attempted to lie about it. Therefore, even though Cam was vitally important to the team (in case of injury) he was kicked off immediately. With Brandon Spikes, Urban knows this stuff happens all the time in games (i.e., Clemson vs. FSU); Spikes was pushed around all game (including getting his helmet ripped off earlier in the game) and he eventually lost his cool. Brandon is normally a standup guy and he let his emotions get the best of him. While I don't condone what he did, and while I feel Urban's suspension was too weak...I think a 1-game would have been fair to begin with.

As for the UT boys, we'll see how Lane deals with the situation. He prides himself in having a clean program and reprimanding those that don't abide by his policies. To be honest, I don't really see a way around those boys not being kicked off the team. Maybe they can argue the whole thing was a prank, but I don't really see how that's a viable excuse...do any of you? If, let's say, Joe Haden attempted Armed Robbery against someone, I'd want him kicked off the team too.

My thoughts have nothing to do with these guys being from Tennessee. This has to deal with people committing acts harmful against society...and needing to pay for it.

I'm your ga*tor h8r, right here, that's me. :woot:
Lived in that redneck, racist, brainwashed hellhole for the worst 5 years of my life. It was a scary place. Douchebag coaches, crooked boosters and felony athletes everywhere. Whew, thank goodness that's over with.

Wow, Northern Fan...there was a lot of dumba$$ comments you just sad. I will rebut this stupidity tomorrow when I have a minute.

Back
Top Bottom