NuKeese Richardson Arrested | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NuKeese Richardson Arrested

I'm your ga*tor h8r, right here, that's me. :woot:
Lived in that redneck, racist, brainwashed hellhole for the worst 5 years of my life. It was a scary place. Douchebag coaches, crooked boosters and felony athletes everywhere. Whew, thank goodness that's over with.

keepin it real, as always. :woot:

I am not a Gator fan or even a SEC conference supporter, I am looking at these blogs and seeing the rivalry of these fans getting the best of their initial responses.

I think that Lane Kiffin has handled this situation perfectly. He has gathered the information and has made his decision. He has now kicked those players off of the team. I don't care if he is the Tennessee coach, did you hear me....HE KICKED THOSE PLAYERS OFF THE TEAM.

I think it is funny that Joiner isn't talked about or the late great Percy Harvin. Harvin was kicked out of high school sports, Gators still went after him. If I can remember the past 9 months, I believe Nukeese was the number one WR that Gator fans wanted. Until he bolted for Tennessee, I know you hate the kid now because he some how decided to go some where else. IF you don't play for the gator nation then you are the enemy.

Sad part is, the kid made a horrible decision (also stated by Kiffin) and all you fans care about is seeing Tennessee fold. Don't worry about the kid, as long as Tennessee goes down that's all that matters. P.S. The real reason you gator fans care about Lane Kiffin, is because he scares you and you know sooner then later Tennessee will be back!! Hard to stay on top for ever!!

3 titles in four years not so bad, but remember the 70's and 80's?! What goes up...must come down. Great talking to you guys!!

Northern Fan

Ok. So you're right. Lane Kiffen handled the situation the way he should have. But like I said, this decision was an absolute no-brainer. With the gravity of the offense these kids committed, there is no way you can keep them on the team. Although, it is interesting to note that the one kid, who happens to be their best player, still hasn't been kicked off the team yet. We'll see what happens there...Lane is still waiting for more information on him.

Ok...now on to your dumb comments:

Percy Harvin. Are you serious? You are bashing the Gators for going after the #1 player, according to several sources, in the country?! He had a little bit of an attitude problem in High School, but that's about it. He wasn't getting arrested left and right. He was a freakin teenager. Like I've posted before on these forums, some of these kids who are so highly touted think they own the world. Percy kept out of trouble his entire tenure with UF. Sure, he tested positive for marijuana before the NFL draft (after he already left UF), but then again, what percentage of college athletes do you think do that anyways?

Next, Nukeese Richardson. Firstly, he was NOT the #1 WR the Gators were going after. In fact, Andre Debose was the #1 guy. Good job with all your info and swaying to fit your argument. Sure, UF would have loved Nukeese this year, but he decided to take the low road. Lane told Nukeese to wait until signing day and screw over UF by switching. So he did so. It's true that I think Nukeese and Lane pulled a bush-league move...but I'm ok with it...it's recruiting wars out there...so anything goes.

As far as feeling sorry for Nukeese...why should I? He's a big-boy. He decided it would be fun to pull an armed robbery! Are you kidding me? He needs to go to jail. I try and I try to lay out intelligent arguments, but alas, it does nothing for some people. Nukeese and those other young men committed an act against society in which they need to be subject to penalties. Like I've said before, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the "rivalry" between UF and UT. If Nukeese were a Gator right now, I'd want him kicked off the team too. These young men need to learn that you can't get away with anything just because youre a highly touted athlete. There are consequences to actions.

Finally, are you joking when you say Gator fans are "scared" of Lane Kiffen? Seriously? What has this guy proven besides having a big mouth? He's burned so many bridges in the SEC it's not even funny. It's one thing if you have the resume...but he's done nothing. Sure, UT leads the NCAA in moral victories...but their actual record is 5-5. Yeah, I'm very scared (*sarcasm*). In reality, I'd love to see Tennessee get better and actually give some competition in the SEC East again.

Also, thanks for pointing out that after potentially winning 3 out of 4 titles that it can't keep up forever. Like any realistic fan doesn't know that.

I sense a lot of hate and bias in the tone of your post. Who are you a fan of anyways?

Is this the same Percy Harvin who supposedly tried to choke his wide receivers coach last year?? Great football player, not so great guy.

Handled perfect by Lane Kiffin!

I am not a Gator fan or even a SEC conference supporter, I am looking at these blogs and seeing the rivalry of these fans getting the best of their initial responses.

I think that Lane Kiffin has handled this situation perfectly. He has gathered the information and has made his decision. He has now kicked those players off of the team. I don't care if he is the Tennessee coach, did you hear me....HE KICKED THOSE PLAYERS OFF THE TEAM.

I think it is funny that Joiner isn't talked about or the late great Percy Harvin. Harvin was kicked out of high school sports, Gators still went after him. If I can remember the past 9 months, I believe Nukeese was the number one WR that Gator fans wanted. Until he bolted for Tennessee, I know you hate the kid now because he some how decided to go some where else. If you don't play for the gator nation then you are the enemy.

Sad part is, the kid made a horrible decision (also stated by Kiffin) and all you fans care about is seeing Tennessee fold. Don't worry about the kid, as long as Tennessee goes down that's all that matters.

P.S. The real reason you gator fans care about Lane Kiffin, is because he scares you and you know sooner then later Tennessee will be back!! Hard to stay on top for ever!!

3 titles in four years not so bad, but remember the 70's and 80's?! What goes up...must come down. Great talking to you guys!!

Northern Fan
:chuckle:

Rusty Gator ??

#1: Yes Percy was a pretty good person at UF, I was not disputing that point. I was saying that he had issues, which you agreed to. He has issues before and after Florida (trend maybe??).
#2: Please don't tell me that Debose is going to change the future anytime soon. Nukeese was one of the top players coming out in 2009 you and I both know that. He decided to leave at the last possible second, and don't try to say that he wasn't the number one WR so he was expendable (my bad #2!!).
#3: YES, I will say it again you are scared of Tennessee!! Tennessee comes into the swamp with two players (Harvesty/Berry) and coach Kiffin (The older gentlemen).

Why is it bush league (Nukeese and Kiffin)? I don't understand, just like you stated above Percy was a tennager. So is Richardson (missed that one bud).

It kills you that I made a couple of points against your beloved Gators. The sad part about Gator nation is this:
It's all about the Gators when those students are there, but when they leave it doesn't matter to you. More players leave the gators and do nothing at the next level and it doesn't make any of you wonder why. Love your quote earlier "He had a little bit of an attitude problem in High School, he tested positive for marijuana before the NFL draft (after he already left UF)". CASE IN POINT...THANKS RUSTY!!

Reply again and you will know who I cheer for

Ok...now we're getting somewhere.

The reason I said what Nukeese and Lane did was bush-league was because it's obvious they knew in advance he wanted to commit to UT, but waited till the last day which in essence takes away from what Urban can do otherwise with that scholarship. I don't blame Nukeese as much on this as I do Lane. But like I said, it's recruiting, so unfortunately, anything goes. No big deal there.

You're semi-right. It was a bit unfortunate that Nukeese didn't go to UF. UF went pretty hard after him and he would have fit the system quite nicely...especially this year with injuries to Carl Moore, Andre Debose, Deonte Thompson (for a few games), etc. He chose to go to UT...his decision. I wished him the best. I HATE to see that he got arrested for such a serious offense. He had some flashes of brilliance this year and it would have been nice to see what he could have done with his career. I hope this incident is an eye-opener for him and he can turn around his ways.

I'm not sure I get your third point, still. How does Hardesty, Berry, and Kiffin scare me? They lost...just like every other team that the Gators played this year. Did you see that game? At no point during that game did Lane Kiffin try to win it. He didn't even run a hurry-up until about 1-2min left in the game. <-- This is where the whole "moral" victory came about. It was obvious he was trying not to get killed by the Gators. He had his team run a slow, clock-running offense and got his wish...only a loss by 10. Again, please try to clarify why me, or any other Gator or Gator fan, should be scared? Does his 3-4 record in the SEC scare me? Absolutely not. He's obviously a very good recruiter and has a very large mouth, but he's burning a lot of bridges (did you hear what he said about the town of Pahokee last year?) and he obviously hasn't proven he can coach yet. Nothing to be scared of for me at this point in time.

I don't care that you made a couple of points about my Gators. No team or school or person is perfect. I can admit that. Where did I show anything you said was "killing" me? Percy got caught with marijuana after graduating. He's not perfect...but smoking pot isn't really that big of a deal. He didn't even get suspended for a game for it. I've said it before and I'll say it again...and this applies to Gators as well: some of these amazing athletes have been handed everything in life and they think they can get away with whatever they please. However, when you break the law, you need to pay the penalties. Percy got caught with pot...therefore, he should pay the price that society has set up for such a malfeasance. Nukeese got caught attempting armed robbery...he's paid the price so far on his team, now it's time to do some time as well.

On to your last point. You say the Gators do nothing in the NFL? If I'm not mistaken, a Mr. Percy Harvin is tearing it up quite nicely (ROY?). Louis Murphy aint doing too bad either. Andre "Bubba" Caldwell has made some game winning catches this year too. There's plenty of Gator talent out there. Not to mention the talent that will hit Sunday's in the next couple years as well: Haden, Spikes, Dunlap, Pounceys, Tebow, Hernandez, etc etc.

I do appreciate, Northern Fan, you coming back and defending your post. I was hoping you wouldn't be a one-and-doner.

UF(1906) Mich (1879)
35 players in the NFL 36 players
After this statistic the records happen to slide in the direction of Michigan (Sorry)!

UF /Mich
650 Wins /877 Wins (most of all time)....wow not a record held by UF
3 National Titles /11 claimed National Titles (4 were probably before UF exsisted)
8 SEC Titles /42 Big Ten Conference Championships
3 heisman Winners /3 heisman Winners (TIE)
27 All-Americans /77 All-Americans

You deserved to know who I cheer for, and this is my team. Like my screen name "NorthernFan", I am a huge fan of the Michigan Wolverines. We haven't been playing well over the past couple of years, but history shows that it will just take time before we are back. Just like in 2006, we will ride high again. Like you said, can't be on top forever.

We would love to have you southern folks up in the "Big House", we have some room in the south endzone (seats about 5,000) is that okay? We reserve the other 107,000 seats for the Michigan faithful. Come up if you like!!

Just to remind you we have played the gators before, and for your records we are 2-0 all time verse your Big Bad Gators!! I know we have played for an extra 27 years and this isn't far....but over 27 years we have 227 more wins (a little out of control).

Talk to you Rusty

UF(1906) Mich (1879)
35 players in the NFL 36 players
After this statistic the records happen to slide in the direction of Michigan (Sorry)!

UF /Mich
650 Wins /877 Wins (most of all time)....wow not a record held by UF
3 National Titles /11 claimed National Titles (4 were probably before UF exsisted)
8 SEC Titles /42 Big Ten Conference Championships
3 heisman Winners /3 heisman Winners (TIE)
27 All-Americans /77 All-Americans

You deserved to know who I cheer for, and this is my team. Like my screen name "NorthernFan", I am a huge fan of the Michigan Wolverines. We haven't been playing well over the past couple of years, but history shows that it will just take time before we are back. Just like in 2006, we will ride high again. Like you said, can't be on top forever.

We would love to have you southern folks up in the "Big House", we have some room in the south endzone (seats about 5,000) is that okay? We reserve the other 107,000 seats for the Michigan faithful. Come up if you like!!

Just to remind you we have played the gators before, and for your records we are 2-0 all time verse your Big Bad Gators!! I know we have played for an extra 27 years and this isn't far....but over 27 years we have 227 more wins (a little out of control).

Talk to you Rusty

I'll put my Tide's records up against Michigan's.
Always remember Bo S. was a p***y compared to the Bear.
A SEC title is worth ALOT more than a Big10 title.

Awesome. A Michigan fan on the Dolphins board. I have some friends that go or have gone to Michigan. I'm not really here to compare UF to Michigan though. Both have very different histories and different futures. To be honest, I think UF's future depends more on UMiami and FSU than it does anything else. UF has been winning the recruiting wars hands down the last few years. Once UM and FSU can get back up there (and don't forget the other Florida schools now too!), then things might get a little tougher for UF. One thing to consider, though, is that UF is starting to recruit outside of Florida. We just nabbed a HUGE recruit out of S.Cal that Carol was going after. Obviously, once Urban leaves, who knows what will happen. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the success while we have it...just like I did when the Gators won back-to-back in Basketball.

Anyways, welcome to the boards NorthernFan. It was fun arguing with you ;)

As for getting semi-back on topic. I find it interesting Kiffin's tactics to his program. Again, I'm not "scared" of him at all. He's just such a pathological liar and I feel "sorry" for all the young adults that have to deal with his craziness. Obviously people know about all his lies earlier this year (especially when it came to Urban Meyer and illegally recruiting, and then going ahead and illegally recruiting himself). Now, as of yesterday, another huge lie comes about: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4664872
Four days after Oliver's run-in with the law, Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin went on the SEC coaches teleconference and praised his team for not having any arrests in 11 months.
This guy just cracks me up. So, within 2 weeks of making his statement about how clean his program is, almost 20% of his recruiting class gets arrested. I gotta say...he's been very entertaining.

UF has been winning the recruiting wars hands down the last few years. Once UM and FSU can get back up there (and don't forget the other Florida schools now too!), then things might get a little tougher for UF. One thing to consider, though, is that UF is starting to recruit outside of Florida.

Pardon me, but I'm pretty damn sure Miami has been back in the recruiting race ever since Shannon has been coach. The U has been ranked in the top 10 for the past couple years. Thug UF was able to corral the South Florida talent while Coker was messing things up but that changed the moment Randy walked in. You said it yourself, dem ga*tors are starting to recruit outside of Florida... that's because they have to. Why would you shop elsewhere when the best football talent in the nation is right in your backyard.

Way off thread's subject and, really??...that's why Urban is going out of state??...because he has to. LOL. While I'll admit that Miami is definitely #2 in the state in recruiting, do you really want to compare classes at this point?

ps - according to ESPN recruiting ranking (which in the last few years appears to be the most accurate site), Miami beat Florida once (and FL had #4 class that year). The last 4 years, UF has finished with a top 5 recruiting class every single time. How many for Miami? 1. And by the way, as of right now for this year, UF is #1 while Miami isn't even in the top 15.

pss - why does everyone on here pick and choose from my arguments the smallest thing that might be arguable and not give me any cred when I'm right?

Hey Namor

Namor,

Great to see you chime in on the success of the Alabama Crimson Tide. We welcome all sports towns even those that don't have professional sports team (football) within it's states lines.

I love the SEC and Big Ten talk, wow SEC titles are worth more then Big Ten titles?! How much, 1.5 times more...maybe 4 times more. When does it end? What a ridiculous comment, I have no respect for you now. I don't mind talking sports and college football but to say that one conference title is worth more then another is STUPID. Keep believing this if you like Namor.

Another history lesson Namor:

Most wins all-time
Michigan (1), Ohio State (5), Alabama (6).....Please pass OSU before you come a calling.

Most losses when comparing these teams
Alabama (316)
Ohio State (306)
Michigan (295)

Alabama owned the 1960's but other then that they have been neck and neck with Michigan and other proud football power houses. Once again, just like Florida look at the overall record between the two (MICHIGAN 2 and ALABAMA 1).

Good talking to you Namor :hi5:

Namor,

Great to see you chime in on the success of the Alabama Crimson Tide. We welcome all sports towns even those that don't have professional sports team (football) within it's states lines.

I love the SEC and Big Ten talk, wow SEC titles are worth more then Big Ten titles?! How much, 1.5 times more...maybe 4 times more. When does it end? What a ridiculous comment, I have no respect for you now. I don't mind talking sports and college football but to say that one conference title is worth more then another is STUPID. Keep believing this if you like Namor.

Another history lesson Namor:

Most wins all-time
Michigan (1), Ohio State (5), Alabama (6).....Please pass OSU before you come a calling.

Most losses when comparing these teams
Alabama (316)
Ohio State (306)
Michigan (295)

Alabama owned the 1960's but other then that they have been neck and neck with Michigan and other proud football power houses. Once again, just like Florida look at the overall record between the two (MICHIGAN 2 and ALABAMA 1).

Good talking to you Namor :hi5:

How many millions does the Big10 Championship game generate? Oh my bad.
How many billions did CBS and ESPN throw at the BiG1O for their football
games rights?
4 times is about right.
By the way we won the title as many times in the 70's as we did in the
60's.

Still think the general population looks at the Big10 the same or equal
to the SEC?

But,here's the problem,you came on here defending Lane Kiffen.
Do you really think he made the call to kick those two players
off or maybe it was the president forced Lane to act.
Really, Lane has enough problems keeping up with whats a recruiting
violation and whats not.
Keep believing Lane did the "honorable"thing.

Back
Top Bottom