NuKeese Richardson Arrested | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NuKeese Richardson Arrested

Namor,

Great to see you chime in on the success of the Alabama Crimson Tide. We welcome all sports towns even those that don't have professional sports team (football) within it's states lines.

I love the SEC and Big Ten talk, wow SEC titles are worth more then Big Ten titles?! How much, 1.5 times more...maybe 4 times more. When does it end? What a ridiculous comment, I have no respect for you now. I don't mind talking sports and college football but to say that one conference title is worth more then another is STUPID. Keep believing this if you like Namor.

Another history lesson Namor:

Most wins all-time
Michigan (1), Ohio State (5), Alabama (6).....Please pass OSU before you come a calling.

Most losses when comparing these teams
Alabama (316)
Ohio State (306)
Michigan (295)

Alabama owned the 1960's but other then that they have been neck and neck with Michigan and other proud football power houses. Once again, just like Florida look at the overall record between the two (MICHIGAN 2 and ALABAMA 1).

Good talking to you Namor :hi5:

Got bad news for you dude......Michigan doesn't have professional football within its state lines either...:lol:

Slim Jim,

Hey bud, I would give you the benefit of the doubt but listening to you I have to believe you really agree with your original statement. The state of Michigan has no professional football team?!

Hold on...wait a minute...i am thinking...i think i have it....DETROIT is located in Michigan Dumb _____ (fill in the blank). Probably tough for you Ted!!!

Says it on my atlas!! Put the drink away and step away from the magazines to see that Detroit is located in Michigan. You didn't even put a haha at the end. You really believe what you posted. WOW, TED SLIM JIM you have been booted from this conversation for the next three days.

You may post again.....11/21/2009 around 6 pm. I will be waiting again for another orginal post from you. This time i will have the atlas ready!! My bad about having to back up my original statement, but trash like this makes my day!!!

P.S. you give the city of Birmingham a bad name, I have to believe you live in the hills!!

Detroit, Michigan
Thanks

Do you really think he made the call to kick those two players
off or maybe it was the president forced Lane to act?

I want to believe for all schools sake that Lane Kiffin made the decision himself. I believe that Lane has made some stupid remarks, and from those I think he has learned. I want to think that with all the crap that has come out of his mouth since he arrived at Tennessee that he even knows kicking those kids off is the only option. I don't like Lane Kiffin, I don't have feelings for the Tennessee Vols but I am glad to see a coach make such a good decision.

What happens if Urban leaves for Notre Dame? Do you think this is possible??

NorthernFan

How many millions does the Big10 Championship game generate? Oh my bad.
How many billions did CBS and ESPN throw at the BiG1O for their football
games rights?
4 times is about right.
By the way we won the title as many times in the 70's as we did in the
60's.

Still think the general population looks at the Big10 the same or equal
to the SEC?

Namor,

I don't understand you Namor, the Big Ten plays on ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN Classic every Saturday. We have been playing on this network for over 20 years. If you watch football you should know that the Big Ten plays at Noon (both channels), around 3:30pm on one of those channels. So don't sit here and say that SEC takes all the money and now owns ESPN. They may be showing their games on TV in the future and thats fine but don't forget who was there first (BIG TEN)

No, the Big Ten is a conference that has been down since 2007. We had the number 1 and 2 teams in the nation all year in 2006, so to say we were down would make no sense. Ohio State won the title in 2000 or 2001, don't remember because I am not a supporter if you know what I mean. We won in 1997!! So I am saying this, YES Florida has two national titles and LSU has two national titles in the last 6-7 years. GREAT!!

P.S. Please clarify this for me?! Why do southern teams (SEC) always want to be considered the best, and they always trash other conferences? Up North or on the East Coast people don't bash the SEC, they see it for what it is a great conference.

Being the toughest conference isn't enough for you is it NAMOR??

NorthernFan,

4-1 All Time Vs. Florida/Alabama :lol2:

Slim Jim,

Hey bud, I would give you the benefit of the doubt but listening to you I have to believe you really agree with your original statement. The state of Michigan has no professional football team?!

Hold on...wait a minute...i am thinking...i think i have it....DETROIT is located in Michigan Dumb _____ (fill in the blank). Probably tough for you Ted!!!

Says it on my atlas!! Put the drink away and step away from the magazines to see that Detroit is located in Michigan. You didn't even put a haha at the end. You really believe what you posted. WOW, TED SLIM JIM you have been booted from this conversation for the next three days.

You may post again.....11/21/2009 around 6 pm. I will be waiting again for another orginal post from you. This time i will have the atlas ready!! My bad about having to back up my original statement, but trash like this makes my day!!!

P.S. you give the city of Birmingham a bad name, I have to believe you live in the hills!!

Detroit, Michigan

Thanks

Ted was being sarcastic.
Do you really want to consider the Lions as a pro -team?
Semi-pro at best.
Listen I got NO problem with UM,my best friend I grew up with,is from
Dearborne...he went back to go to Michigan,I went to Bama.
He works for the Detroit Free Press....(hint ,there is a hint of
probation coming UM's way)
Have fun running off Rich Rod and clamouring for Les Miles again.
ESPN and CBS threw over a billion dollars to the SEC,because the SEC
was building its own network.
ESPN and CBS DID NOT want to go head to head during football
season with the SEC showing BIG10 games.

No hard feelings,we'll end this by agreeing that the SEC and BIG10
are long time great powers and hope for great things to come in the future.

My thing was,Lane Kiffin is not someone to be defending.

Check out Collegefootballtalk.com for more Lane Kiffin screw ups.
Thug U now raps Rocky Top.
Keep defending Lane if you want to.

That's cool to have a connection at the Free Press (A paper that hates Rich Rodriguez). I think we all know that Rich Rod will make things better in the long run.

Do you know the story behind Les Miles and Michigan??

Les Miles was an assistant back in the day. When Carr took over he kept many of the assistants on his staff and he fired Miles. They hate each other!! When we lost two recruits to LSU about three years ago it was because Les started rumors that Carr was sick...which may or may not be true (I wasn't there). Les Miles inked a deal with Michigan on the morning of the SEC championship game, Les wanted it to be a secret until after the LSU game. Once Carr got word of this deal he leaked it to the ESPN crew (Game Day). Herbstreet let everyone know that a close connection to the UofM had informed him that LSU had lost their coach. LSU called Les Miles into their office and said you have to choose between Michigan and LSU, you will not coach LSU tonight if you go to Michigan. If you choose Michigan you will not be welcomed back to LSU (w/ some choice words). Anyways, that is the story behind LSU and Les Miles. Pretty Crazy if you ask me!! We all have sources, but on a serious note that is cool that a friend of yours is at the Free Press. Detroit is a cool place!!

College Football is a crazy Money making business!! Who knows what happens, Rich doesn't need to be let go. That's not the problem, the problem is that fact that we have lost 7-9 players to the NFL on the defensive side of the ball over the past two years. You will hear a name soon "Graham", this DE is a stud SR from Michigan. Another loss for our program. Rich will turn it around!!

P.S. If you think praticing late is a big deal we will see what happens to Tennessee here in the future.

Big money boosters that hate Rich Rod is what Rich's problems are.
I agree,that letting Rich have the time to build his program is the best
thing for UM...bring some team speed to the Big10.Plus,for the life of
me I can't understand why anyone would want Les" mad hatter" Miles.

Dude,I'm a Bama grad,there is not enough bad stuff that can happen to
Tenn. for me after Phil Fulmer pulled his "Secret Witness for the NCAA"
act and got Alabama a crippling probation several years back.

Not real real crazy about Detroit,my firm has done alot of work there in the past,
and I despise dealing with union labor.
My heart goes out to the people there,though,I know the economy and unemployment is terrible right now..hope it bounces back soon.

Just a funny story to show the differance between North and South.
Years ago, when I first met my friend from Dearborne, we were riding around
and stopped for a drink.
I went into the store and aked him what he wanted.He said "Just grab me a pop".
I was like"WTF is a pop?" He said"You know,a soda" ..Okay,I'm getting a coke"
I get back in the car with a Mr. Pibb,and he says "I thought you were getting a coke"? I said' I did" Oh, sorry dude,down here we generalize all soft drinks as a coke,
no matter what they are.
I introduced him to Panama City Beach,Fl during spring break and he introduced me to lakes that had a shoreline and waves.
I need to call my friend.

Just to get back on subject. Got this in an email today. Pretty funny, lol.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom