NY Fans = Scum of the World | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Fans = Scum of the World

Enough with the NY fan bashing. There are idiot fans all over.

NYinBostonFin said:
Enough with the NY fan bashing. There are idiot fans all over.
I agree. Just because you have a few idiots, it doesn't make the whole lot bad. EVERY team has their share of idiots...even the Fish.

This game should have been at a third party stadium. Just like2 years ago when san diego was on fire. We played the game in arizona and they gave away tickets for free. Tagliabue dropped the ball on this one.

Pathetic....absoloutly pathetic.

ckparrothead said:

im sorry mods but these _ _ _ holes need their _ _ _es handed to them. how the **** can you say something like that over a football game. thats just uncalled for! ive been to NY city a couple of times and NYERS are the rudest people ive ever met! SHAME ON YOU _ _ _holes! :soapbox: :angry: :bombyou: :buttkick: :whack: :chair: :down: :tsk: :club:

Mod Edit: hate them all you want, but don't cuss about them in clever ways that violate the profanity filter. WB3

That is absolutely disgusting.

What I don't understand is that if you can afford the $80 or whatever it is to afford a ticket to a ballgame, you'd think you have enough disposable income and education to clear at least the 80-90 mark on an IQ test. This clearly demonstates ignorance well below that. Even factoring in 10+ beers, it still doesn't add up for me. How do this mouth-breathers afford to go to a game??? Someone explain. :shakeno:

This isn't the least bit suprising. I read a story a few years ago about a Major League pitcher who was heckled by Yankee's fans abut the death of his 5 year old daughter. But if he had gone into the stands he would have been fined and suspended.

Some people have no soul.

that's sad especially after the whole world kissed new yorkers azzes after 9/11.

Careful New Yorkers, bad karma is a BEETCH.

Back
Top Bottom