NY Jets Punter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets Punter

Im not going to even argue about this ... but Brian Moorman and Shane Lechler are the best punters in the NFL ... PERIOD ... there are those 2 and then no on else ... everyone else is just decent ...

Dirtywater said:
Touche.

But, the personel that Herm inherited and has is far superior to that of what Belichick had. It's not as simple as Apples & Apples. All good though, I hear where you're coming from.

Herm inherited a team that was aging rapidly and had missed the playoffs the 2 previous years and 12 of the previous 14 years while innCle Belichick inherited a team 1 year removed from the AFC Title Game and in NE he inherited the core of his dynasty.

nyjunc said:
Herm inherited a team that was aging rapidly and had missed the playoffs the 2 previous years and 12 of the previous 14 years while innCle Belichick inherited a team 1 year removed from the AFC Title Game and in NE he inherited the core of his dynasty.

:)

BZ

What has this come too?? We've got Bills, Jets, and Patriots arguing on our message board over Head Coaches and Punters!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :mrt:

NorthFloridaFin said:
What has this come too?? We've got Bills, Jets, and Patriots arguing on our message board over Head Coaches and Punters!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :mrt:

This is my guess...

Beast of the AFC East
You know the saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Discuss the Patriots, Jets and Bills here. NO SMACK.

Strange, but true.

BZ

nyjunc said:

Watch the spin.

The team Belichick had in Celevland was not near a championship caliber team. Herm inherited a team from Parcells who was damn good. You spin it with "age."

Plus, his teams the last 2+ seasons have had quite the talent.

Crisis said:
I see you took your A's sig out. :rofl3:

Keep laughing...

I "took it out" because I am changing it a little bit AND it is football season.

I responded to your laughing at the A's a few weeks ago but, obviously owned you so badly that you had nothing to say (thank you for small miracles).

I could understand you laughing if I had a Royals sig or something but seeing as the A's have the 6th best record in baseball and are 1 1/5 games out in the West and the Wild Card I don't see what you are laughing at...

For someone who has so much to say about MY baseball team you sure don't like saying who yours is...

Dirtywater said:
Watch the spin.

The team Belichick had in Celevland was not near a championship caliber team. Herm inherited a team from Parcells who was damn good. You spin it with "age."

Plus, his teams the last 2+ seasons have had quite the talent.

That Cle team still had alot of players left over from their good teams and agai Herm inherited a team that had missed the playoffs the 2 previous years and 12 of 14. He did inherit some building blocks no question about that but he did not inherit a team near as talented as the one he has now. He also had to develop some of the younger guys he inherited so he didn't inherit a bunch of guys ready to play. BB inherited a more talented, experienced team that had run it's course w/ it's previous coaches and either way Herm has done a much better job here than Belichick did in Cleveland. Now the question si will Herm match his NE success and obviously I don't thinkt hat will happen but I just want 1 for now and I'll be happy. :D

of his teams said:
That Cle team still had alot of players left over from their good teams and agai Herm inherited a team that had missed the playoffs the 2 previous years and 12 of 14. He did inherit some building blocks no question about that but he did not inherit a team near as talented as the one he has now. He also had to develop some of the younger guys he inherited so he didn't inherit a bunch of guys ready to play. BB inherited a more talented, experienced team that had run it's course w/ it's previous coaches and either way Herm has done a much better job here than Belichick did in Cleveland. Now the question si will Herm match his NE success and obviously I don't thinkt hat will happen but I just want 1 for now and I'll be happy. :D

We're talking about all four of his teams,not just the first two, in the comparison.

Back
Top Bottom