NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

50th was pretty obviously intentional hyperbole on my part as you need to include every QB to get 50+ qualifiers. Still, find me another QB in NFL history that was 25th or lower in QB rating who you could consider top 10. You cant. It doesnt happen. He had a good few games in the playoffs but he was average at best in the regular season.

Mark was making plays to win, he wasn't padding stats like may of the QBs. he led us back late 4-5-6 times that year. he was very good, it's hard to see in the #s, it's not hard if you actually watched every snap. He did have games where he stunk too but he played really well most of the year and was vital to the jets being one of the best teams in the league.

50th was pretty obviously intentional hyperbole on my part as you need to include every QB to get 50+ qualifiers. Still, find me another QB in NFL history that was 25th or lower in QB rating who you could consider top 10. You cant. It doesnt happen. He had a good few games in the playoffs but he was average at best in the regular season.

after his comment regarding my sig, you should realize that hyperbole is a foreign concept to him. The narrowest of minds usually can only interpret things in the most literal of ways

after his comment regarding my sig, you should realize that hyperbole is a foreign concept to him. The narrowest of minds usually can only interpret things in the most literal of ways

why do you always deflect from your lack of knowledge?

Mark was making plays to win, he wasn't padding stats like may of the QBs. he led us back late 4-5-6 times that year. he was very good, it's hard to see in the #s, it's not hard if you actually watched every snap. He did have games where he stunk too but he played really well most of the year and was vital to the jets being one of the best teams in the league.

QBs that make just enough plays to win close, low scoring games while playing with great defenses dont tend to replicate the "clutch" they appeared to have. Basically what youre saying is that if Sanchez performed exactly the same, but the defense was worse, then Sanchez would be performing worse since it wouldnt be just enough to win anymore. It makes no sense because a QBs performance shouldnt be seen through the success of a defense.

why do you always deflect from your lack of knowledge?

Im fully cognisant in terms of my knowledge in most things. Im also aware that there are a number of posters here who know much more about the game than i do. And do you know whats the crazy thing? When they post i read and try to learn from what they write. If i dont fully understand it or want them to expound, i ask them questions and actually pay attention to their response. I recognize that others have more knowledge than me, I value their opinion on things and i try to learn from them. Hence why i dont have an opinion on every single facet of the game. When i do offer my opinion on something, its usually only because i feel that i know enough about it to offer a valid opinion.

You on the other hand are the antithesis to what i try to be. You show very little knowledge but act like you know it all and have nothing to learn. You never ask questions, you proclaim your opinions as facts, you show no desire to want to learn and you have an opinion on everything. You are the worst kind of fan. The one who shows very little knowledge but thinks he knows it all. The one has no use for others opinions but only wants to shout his own. The one who thinks he has nothing to learn when the reality is the opposite. Your closemindedness and inflexible viewpoints show in every post. I just hope that this mentality only dwells in regards to football but i doubt it.

QBs that make just enough plays to win close, low scoring games while playing with great defenses dont tend to replicate the "clutch" they appeared to have. Basically what youre saying is that if Sanchez performed exactly the same, but the defense was worse, then Sanchez would be performing worse since it wouldnt be just enough to win anymore. It makes no sense because a QBs performance shouldnt be seen through the success of a defense.

our D has been pretty close to 2010 so why have we dropped off so much if that is the case? People bashing Sanchez act like our D was the '85 Bears. Our Ds were good and at times very good but never great so how can you win w/ a non great D and bad QB?

our D has been pretty close to 2010 so why have we dropped off so much if that is the case? People bashing Sanchez act like our D was the '85 Bears. Our Ds were good and at times very good but never great so how can you win w/ a non great D and bad QB?

How do you explain Sanchez putting out essentially the same production (below average in ever statistical category pretty much) yet he somehow won enough to reach the playoffs in some of these years but didnt in others? My theory is that Sanchez was never really "clutch" and just happened to have some nice games in playoff games and got carried to the playoffs by the teams he played on.

How do you explain Sanchez putting out essentially the same production (below average in ever statistical category pretty much) yet he somehow won enough to reach the playoffs in some of these years but didnt in others? My theory is that Sanchez was never really "clutch" and just happened to have some nice games in playoff games and got carried to the playoffs by the teams he played on.

actually his #s were better in 2011 but thsi year he was worse than his rookie year. he was consistently bad, in '09 he had 3-4 brutal games that skewed his #s but he was good most of the year.

The biggest reason we didn't make a run was b/c of the healthy talent around sanchez. We didn't have a dynamic personnel group entering the season but it was decent.

projected entering 2012:

1. Holmes
2. Keller
3. Kerley
4. Hill
5. Schilens

what we actually had for most of the year:

1. Kerley
2. Schilens
3. Gates
4. Cumberland
5. Rueland

that is a bad group. I really like kerely but as a 3rd or option not #1.

"People who dont get it dont get the fact that they dont get it" - TedSlimm

I agree, many folks on here should read this quote.

On here? According to you, damn near 99% of the world's population doesnt really get the Jets and Sanchez.

This guy is a ****ing moron. I'm more than an average fan? Sorry if that offends you? Wtf is wrong with you dude, do you honestly believe that you know more about this then everyone else? When Rex benched him was that bc he was an Espn sheep as well?

Im fully cognisant in terms of my knowledge in most things. Im also aware that there are a number of posters here who know much more about the game than i do. And do you know whats the crazy thing? When they post i read and try to learn from what they write. If i dont fully understand it or want them to expound, i ask them questions and actually pay attention to their response. I recognize that others have more knowledge than me, I value their opinion on things and i try to learn from them. Hence why i dont have an opinion on every single facet of the game. When i do offer my opinion on something, its usually only because i feel that i know enough about it to offer a valid opinion.

You on the other hand are the antithesis to what i try to be. You show very little knowledge but act like you know it all and have nothing to learn. You never ask questions, you proclaim your opinions as facts, you show no desire to want to learn and you have an opinion on everything. You are the worst kind of fan. The one who shows very little knowledge but thinks he knows it all. The one has no use for others opinions but only wants to shout his own. The one who thinks he has nothing to learn when the reality is the opposite. Your closemindedness and inflexible viewpoints show in every post. I just hope that this mentality only dwells in regards to football but i doubt it.

Don't worry, people closed minded like that, really stubborn and act like they know more than everybody else even though they don't look from other perspectives othat that their own selective points are just insecure. I don't hate people like that anymore, but just pity.

Don't worry, people closed minded like that, really stubborn and act like they know more than everybody else even though they don't look from other perspectives othat that their own selective points are just insecure. I don't hate people like that anymore, but just pity.

haha, you are describing all the anti-junc fans on here. The problem is that none of you guys actually read what I post, you take bits and pieces and twist everything I write. If you actually read the info and absorbed it we wouldn't have any of these issues.

Back
Top Bottom