odrick is a disappointment | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

odrick is a disappointment

FU## Odricks leg!!! Smokinfins sig just inspired me to by my wife a RED YOGA BALL for Christmas!!!!!!

What I like about all the ridiculousness of this thread is a post like this should be trolled and ridiculed to the point of the OP regretting he made he it because hes getting mad. Good work, now lets do this to all the stupid threads that start.

NO... odricks rookie season has been a disappointment... not odrick.... wait a few seasons to say whether a guy is a disappointment.

Piss and moan now about cutting & trading players they deem unfit "right now"... then piss and moan later when they are cut or traded, playing well elsewhere, that we should never have let them go.

it gets really tiring reading those posts over and over again, and i haven't even been here that long

Get used to it thats all there is here, what did you expect?

well you seem like one of those people too lol, unless you're just posting in that other thread for laughs. but yeah what i expected was maybe more mature conversation and less "this sucks, he sucks, we suck, they suck"

well you seem like one of those people too lol, unless you're just posting in that other thread for laughs. but yeah what i expected was maybe more mature conversation and less "this sucks, he sucks, we suck, they suck"
It's just exaggeration. Most people have a valid point they just overstate it.

Piss and moan now about cutting & trading players they deem unfit "right now"... then piss and moan later when they are cut or traded, playing well elsewhere, that we should never have let them go.

When have i ever pissed an moaned about someone being cut? and when have i ever criticized the FO when the players cut are playing well elsewhere?

I get tired of people on here posting stuff after a few games saying stuff like this or saying henne is horrible, our FO stinks, or post other comments about how bad our team is... when the thing is that most people on here love to hate on the dolphins... and there supposedly dolphins fans... ya whatever

When have i ever pissed an moaned about someone being cut? and when have i ever criticized the FO when the players cut are playing well elsewhere?

I get tired of people on here posting stuff after a few games saying stuff like this or saying henne is horrible, our FO stinks, or post other comments about how bad our team is... when the thing is that most people on here love to hate on the dolphins... and there supposedly dolphins fans... ya whatever
I wasn't directing the post at you, I was agreeing with you and piggy backing off your post

Back
Top Bottom