odrick is a disappointment | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

odrick is a disappointment

Terrible pick, how did the FO not see this coming? Their terrible! Almost as bad as Baltimore picking S.Kindle!!!! How pathetic is BP selecting a player that ends up getting hurt, why wouldn't we select someone that is still healthy? That would have helped us so much more! Man I hate this FO, everything in life is their fault! Why didn't my lottery numbers come through last night.....damn it was the FO again, @#$!^ BP!!!

OP

skate-1.gif

Classic lol.

hey Beethoven was deaf, he still made awesome music, surely odrick can play a full season with a broken leg. he's just selfish.

Eh I haven't seen enough from the kid to draw any conclusions, but it's bad news for himself and Dolfans. Dude will be an after thought come next season.

OK I vote for a complete and total lifetime ban and extensive mental therapy for this poster! Somebody call 911!

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

He should do what Ronnie Lott did and cut off his leg, stick a broom stick in there and get back out on the field.

FO ****ed up again. bringing in a cornfed linemen with a broken leg. This FO sucks.

The really sad thing here is some of you are too young to remember yatil green. How many bad 1st rounders have we had the last 20 years or so?

The really sad thing here is some of you are too young to remember yatil green. How many bad 1st rounders have we had the last 20 years or so?

I thought of Yatil Green when I read this IR reoprt and if it comes down to that we too will survive - Philip Merling has had a few months to consider his future as well. And may likley return with a lil fire in the belly

Back
Top Bottom