odrick is a disappointment | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

odrick is a disappointment

its funny FH has a bunch of mods who do nothing but troll the forums. True comedy lol.

Dude, you called Odrick soft. Guy has a broken leg.

You really want to discuss this further? On a serious level? Let's begin.

Professional football. Health is important. Tough to play and contribute with a BROKEN LEG.

I wish he would play with a broken leg so you'd start a thread about how he needs to be on IR.

:bobdole:

its funny FH has a bunch of mods who do nothing but troll the forums. True comedy lol.
clear.gif

Dude, you gotta expect stuff like this when you start a thread like that. You said yourself you knew you were gonna get flamed and didnt care. Keep your word.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we're being trolled. No way anyone can think that a guy is soft because he's having to sit out with a broken leg.

"He should be back by now."

To me, this implies that you had no idea he had a broken leg. And if so, that's fine that you didn't. But if you didn't, you can't be surprised that people—including MODS—poked a bit of fun at it. But instead you seem to downplay the severity of a BROKEN LEG.

IT'S 3:00AM for eff's sake.

And because of you, the good citizens of FH have quality entertainment for the night.

By definition they're not trolls sir. Someone who posts such idiotic BS as to rile up a community for no reason than to seek attention... That's a troll... This thread, by it's very nature, is incredibly "trollish" and should be banished to the depths...

Of course banishing it would mean depriving the good FH citizens who operate in regular daylight hours the true genius that is the opening post... Well, it'll deprive them of some great responses anyways.

"He should be back by now."

To me, this implies that you had no idea he had a broken leg. And if so, that's fine that you didn't. But if you didn't, you can't be surprised that people—including MODS—poked a bit of fun at it. But instead you seem to downplay the severity of a BROKEN LEG.

IT'S 3:00AM for eff's sake.

since when is a bruised bone a broken leg???

Back
Top Bottom