odrick is a disappointment | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

odrick is a disappointment

whatabout-1.jpg

What about my ball sack?

Sorry, I just can't let that one die... FH epic thread of the month right there. Thanks to Jcane for this one I believe. :hclap:
We've been running this cam wake jersey thing into the ground for months so dont feel bad lol

Yea, but if we pulled it off you could be the first person with TWO AUTHENTIC Odrick jerseys from two different teams. Hundo of kush!
True. Ill let my mom know to get me a Raiders one for Christmas.

This is nothing though. Joe Gibbs hasnt spoken to Joe Theismann to this day for pussing out on the team that season. He is still sure that mother ****er cost him a 4th ring by not coming back the next week after LT sacked him.

This is nothing though. Joe Gibbs hasnt spoken to Joe Theismann to this day for pussing out on the team that season. He is still sure that mother ****er cost him a 4th ring by not coming back the next week after LT sacked him.

Players are so selfish sometimes.

clear.gif

Definetly could have come back from that. So disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom