odrick is a disappointment | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

odrick is a disappointment

I dont care, flame me, he is a disappointment and is soft. He should be back by now.
stop posting. Take your computer, throw it out and never post on this site or any other fin site every again. Thankyou for your cooperation.

Mike Nolan's a defensive genius right?

They should have designed a gimmick play on defense that would have worked around Odrick's broken leg, where they could have had him on the field at all times.

Offense has the Wildcat, defense has the Dead Dog.. Sounds like a winner!

you know the homerism of some of the people in this forum is disgusting...if you call out the FO for anything you automatically hate them as no one would dare question them if they were true dolphin fans :p

Seriously, if you dont question some of the really bad mistakes this regime has made then you have your head in the sand...that doesnt mean you crucify them for something like this kid's problems...

its football and these things happen, and if no one took a chance on injured players, brees wouldnt have a super bowl ring...

A little super glue and you'll be better than ever

ronnieslegcopy-1.jpg

What I like about all the ridiculousness of this thread is a post like this should be trolled and ridiculed to the point of the OP regretting he made he it because hes getting mad. Good work, now lets do this to all the stupid threads that start.

This. Expect to be ridiculed, especially during overnights.

Back
Top Bottom