Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false.. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false..

The dude walked up stairs after the game by himself. Hairline fracture, which is probably better than a bad bone bruise would be.

Good news if this is indeed 2-3 weeks! I'm not with some people who want to move Starks back to DE. I say let's start Mcdaniel and rotate Dotson, Soliai and the new guy Rose. We also can sign Douglas back (hopefully) or why not sign Baker from the PS? The guy did a good job last year and can help for a couple weeks...

whew, even 2-3 weeks is a lot better. still wish he was playing sunday! he was in the backfield a lot and knocked down a pass or two.

I think a thread like this kinda illustrates the problem with Twitter, and the world we live in. Everyone is so fixated on being the first to break a story, the first to report something etc. No one wants to sit back and show a bit of patience and let things play out. Not all injuries can be diagnosed immediately, some take time. I realize some of this can be blamed on fans also demanding to have info immediately, so I suppose blame goes both ways.

I knew something isn't right. A fractured fibula would of likely ended his season. It's the same injury that ended Mike Vicks season once upon a time

Back
Top Bottom