Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false..

This is life in the Parcells/Sparano regime. I'm sorry for reporting that it was just a deep bone bruise and the X-Ray was negative. Apparantly I don't know ish about ish.

Guys relax, kid is not going on IR, Miami will find a suitable replacement, plenty out there.

I'm not seeing this news anywhere else but here. The closest I've found was a report stating that he'll be out of our Week 2 game on KFFL.

@Jeff_Darlington: I'm told #Dolphins rookie Jared Odrick WILL NOT miss six weeks. However, he could still miss two weeks. "Not a serious injury," source says.

This sucks I broke my fibula in 2008 and it still isn't right!

Jeff darlington says that its not as bad as reported. He could only miss two weeks.

I don't remember Odrick being down at any pont or even wincing from pain. Must be one tuff sun ***** if hes able to walk off the field with a broken leg like its nothing.

not sure how a bruise goes from he'll be fine for sunday, to hes out sunday, to broke the biggest bone in the human body now hes out 6 weeks minimum. Just say whats wrong at first, dont be hold the **** back.

IMO the staff lies until they know how they want to handle the situation. Simple x-ray would show a broken bone.

So, where does that leave us? Use a backup until Odrick is healthy? Or sign someone?

Maybe Tony McDaniel can be serviceable for a few weeks? Or what about using Solali at DT and put Starks back as an end for awhile

Now Darlington is saying two weeks at most on his twitter. Hopefully he is correct. Glad he won't be put on IR though either way if it does turn out to be a break.

Back
Top Bottom