Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false..

Sucks. He'll get some time to heal and learn from the sidelines. That's good for a rookie. I know the D-line can get it done without him for 6 weeks.

not sure how a bruise goes from he'll be fine for sunday, to hes out sunday, to broke the biggest bone in the human body now hes out 6 weeks minimum. Just say whats wrong at first, dont be hold the **** back.

They didn't sign Dotson to take his starting spot. Starks is going to go back to end and Soliai will move to nose. It sucks to lose Odrick for a few games but Soliai looked real good in preseason and Starks is a beast at end. We had enough depth there that this might not be that huge of a loss for 5 weeks.

U sure thats the plan....where'd you read this??? I like it if Solai can at tleast hold up at the point of attack on the nose

As has been said ad nauseum, it's a good thing we cut two proven, veteran DE's before the season started, and then brought back a practice squad player who's never done anything in Dotson.

Move Starks back out to his natural position of end for a while. Let Solai and McDanial and others fill in at the nose. We'll be fine 'till Odrick returns. Tough break but better off than Kris Jenkins who is done for the year.

Brown and Thomas broke the top of their foot. This is not the same injury. Robert Gallery broke his fibula last year in September and missed six games.

And a bad break with loose pieces takes forever to heal vs a simple fracture or even a simple stress fracture. We need more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted this on another thread, but applies here too. Just hope it's a clean fracture.

Obviously depends on the severity of the break but typical healing time is 4 to 6 weeks. All hope is not lost. Think we should bring back Grant to fill the gap short term.

http://www.mdadvice.com/library/sport/sport217.html

They didn't sign Dotson to take his starting spot. Starks is going to go back to end and Soliai will move to nose. It sucks to lose Odrick for a few games but Soliai looked real good in preseason and Starks is a beast at end. We had enough depth there that this might not be that huge of a loss for 5 weeks.

I hope you are right, but these are the same D'Lineman that got pushed around badly at times last year. I am worried.

Omar Kelly tweeted he has not been able to confirm report. For what it's worth I listened to the radio show he did on wqam caller asked him about his foot Odrick said don't worry he will be back soon enough. He didn't sound to convincing though!

Moving Starks back outside sounds good. Soliai has to be ready to step up and play nose now. It's time.

Back
Top Bottom