Offical 06-07 NBA Eastern Conference Thread.. (keep Heat talk to a minimum pls) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical 06-07 NBA Eastern Conference Thread.. (keep Heat talk to a minimum pls)

GO BUCKS!

Bucks open up in Detroit tonight. Andrew Bogut has been cleared to play and is ready to go :woot:

The Bulls look good. I predict the Bulls and Pistons in the Eastern Finals. Maybe the heats but they dont look motivated except for Dwade.

Amars said:
The Bulls look good. I predict the Bulls and Pistons in the Eastern Finals. Maybe the heats but they dont look motivated except for Dwade.
You can't look @ the first game of an 82-game season and take something that huge out've it, especially when you're talking about a 100% distracted team who is also very beat up with the injury bug. If that's the case, then the Suns are going 20-62. Miami is a veteran team who is built for March-April & beyond, not for this early season crap. Hell, at one point, we were 10-10 last year! I also remember losing to the Mavs by 30+. I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland takes the #1 seed with a strong season, but once the playoffs comes.. man, it's a completely different season:

Heat > Cavs/Pistons > Bulls/Nets.

No one else really matters at this point, as far as "contenders"

I am excited for both my teams this year, Celts and Heat. The celts could be a good team, all they would have to do is hire anyone with a clue about how to coach basketball. I am excited to see how the PG situation plays out for them

Bulls lineup looks dominant. They have youth and now brought veterans PJ Brown and Ben Wallace. I think they are definantly going to represent in the ECF.

Back
Top Bottom