Offical 06-07 NBA Eastern Conference Thread.. (keep Heat talk to a minimum pls) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical 06-07 NBA Eastern Conference Thread.. (keep Heat talk to a minimum pls)

first loss of the year for the Bucks. They did a terrible, terrible job on defense tonight. Way too many wide open and uncontested shots for the Raptors.

I thought in a loss last night the Nets did well. After the heat's humiliating opener you knew they'd come out firing so I expect them to run away w/ the game but the Nets hung in there. They made a few mistakes late which cost them the game but overall not a bad loss.

nyjunc said:
I thought in a loss last night the Nets did well. After the heat's humiliating opener you knew they'd come out firing so I expect them to run away w/ the game but the Nets hung in there. They made a few mistakes late which cost them the game but overall not a bad loss.

Dwyane Wade played 29 minutes and Jason Williams is still out. You can't really measure a team in the East right now by their performance against Miami, who is far from full strength.

One thing I forgot to mention earlier.. I think Cleveland & New Jersey will both have fantastic records, with over 50 wins a piece. Those two teams should dominate the regular season. I could see Cleveland with the #1 seed. But of course, I think the playoffs will be a different story.

The Bucks beat down the Kings tonight.. Our core of Redd, Bogut and Villanueva scored 70+ points.. If we learn to play any Defense we should make it to the playoffs..

The Blueprint said:
Dwyane Wade played 29 minutes and Jason Williams is still out. You can't really measure a team in the East right now by their performance against Miami, who is far from full strength.

One thing I forgot to mention earlier.. I think Cleveland & New Jersey will both have fantastic records, with over 50 wins a piece. Those two teams should dominate the regular season. I could see Cleveland with the #1 seed. But of course, I think the playoffs will be a different story.

It was still a wounded Champion and the nets are incorporating alot of new faces so they are still a work in progress. Either way Miami owns the Nets and even beating them the other night wouldn't mean a heck of a lot as the nets were 3-1 against miami in the reg season last year.

FaninPatsyLand said:
The hunt for Green 17... :lol:

Go Celtics!

That's been a long hunt, you werre hunting for #17 in 1987 too:D The Lakers are now just 2 behind Boston when at the time Boston won #16 they were 7 behind.

GreenMonster said:
The Bucks beat down the Kings tonight.. Our core of Redd, Bogut and Villanueva scored 70+ points.. If we learn to play any Defense we should make it to the playoffs..

their defense is so freakin' bad right now it's pathetic. Good thing they score a lot of they wouldn't have any wins. So far I'm very impressed with Bogut. He wasn't even supposed to be playing yet with his injury and he's out there and playing very good basketball.

C'mon Philly, spank the Heat today. Everybody thought they would be a doormat in the Eastern Conference, but with young players such as Korver and Igoudala maturing, they are going to be better than people think. AI is still AI. Everbody has seemingly forgotten about this remarkable athlete, he knows that and has something to prove. To me the key to this team is Dalembert, if this talent can get his head out of his a**, this team could do some damage. Also, they actually look as if they made a commitment to defense.

Man.. Any bets on Rivers making it to the all-star break??

I'd like to see Ainge step in as Head Coach. He brings a toughness and possibly more stability that Doc can't or won't bring.

Back
Top Bottom