Offical 06-07 NBA Eastern Conference Thread.. (keep Heat talk to a minimum pls) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical 06-07 NBA Eastern Conference Thread.. (keep Heat talk to a minimum pls)

DolphinDevil28 said:
They keep playing like they did tonight, they're going to go higher than that.

I really like Howard, and I think J.J is gonna be good, and the East is weak so you could be right.

I could see them being a 6 seed at best

(In No Order)

Cleveland
Miami
Detroit
New Jersey
Chicago

One of those teams could falter, and they could end up a 5 but Im not sure about that

Just got back from the Magic game. Howard is a monster. They have good guard depth with Nelson, Arroyo, Dooling and Hill, who started at shooting guard. Turk looked good as well. Darko has all the skills. This team could be tough.

That being said, I'm a Sixer fan. Everybody thinks we'll suck, but I think Philly will challenge for a playoff spot.

and another note about the Bucks-Pistons game. Rasheed Wallace got tossed early in the 3rd quarter after his 2nd technical for running his big dumb mouth. With the new zero tolerance rules in the NBA this year, Rasheed is going to be in trouble unless he learns to shut the **** up. He's another guy I can't stand :shakeno:.

Rocky Raccoon said:
Bucks are 1-0 after beating the Pistons 105-97 :woot:

Bucks fan?.. I thought I was the only Bucks fan on this board.. Well Mike Redd haters where are you, he just put up 37 on a pretty good team.. Villeneuva didn't play great but a frontcourt of him and Bogut will only get better and better with time, both these guys are under 24. Bogut is still playing a bit hurt and only got 28 minutes last night.. Charlie Bell has turned into a decent 6th man, and will be in the talk for the award this year.. Steve Blake had 6 assists and 0 turnovers in 15 mins of backup duty.. Perfect.. Lenny Harris has put together a young, high scoring squad, I can't help to be excited.. AND the fact that nobody, I repeat nobody has picked us for the playoffs or to do anything this year.. GO BUCKS>.

GreenMonster said:
Bucks fan?.. I thought I was the only Bucks fan on this board.. Well Mike Redd haters where are you, he just put up 37 on a pretty good team.. Villeneuva didn't play great but a frontcourt of him and Bogut will only get better and better with time, both these guys are under 24. Bogut is still playing a bit hurt and only got 28 minutes last night.. Charlie Bell has turned into a decent 6th man, and will be in the talk for the award this year.. Steve Blake had 6 assists and 0 turnovers in 15 mins of backup duty.. Perfect.. Lenny Harris has put together a young, high scoring squad, I can't help to be excited.. AND the fact that nobody, I repeat nobody has picked us for the playoffs or to do anything this year.. GO BUCKS>.

David Noel needs to get some PT.

nyjunc said:
How is redick doing?

He's been hurt with a foot injury the whole preseason, so he's not in shape yet. He'll be a factor at some point soon.

The thing is, the Magic are so deep in the back court he's going to have a hard time getting into the rotation.

GreenMonster said:

:yes:

all though I do like to see the Wizards do good too.

DolphinDevil28 said:
He's been hurt with a foot injury the whole preseason, so he's not in shape yet. He'll be a factor at some point soon.

The thing is, the Magic are so deep in the back court he's going to have a hard time getting into the rotation.

news to me i thought it was a back injury :hmmm:

Buddwalk said:
news to me i thought it was a back injury :hmmm:

His back injury was fine after the draft.

He got plantar fascitis (same thing Jason Taylor had) right at the beginning of training camp.

He's fine now, but he's got to get back into shape and learn the NBA game.

Go Wizards!

My boy Arenas got off to a slow start but he'll be a top5 scorer once again!

Back
Top Bottom