"offical finheaven sec championship thread " | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"offical finheaven sec championship thread "

Oh, so you're a south floridian rooting for florida over miami? Even worse.

What's so bad about that? I remember knowing a lot more Gator fans and Nole fans than Cane fans while I was down there. I certainly wasn't a minority. I guess I forgot I was supposed to pull for Miami. My bad. Lmao.

41 - 17
Florida wins.

You heard it here first!

I don't expect a close game.

Florida has enough talent on defense to put enough men in the box to completely stop Ingram and still take one or two away from Greggy in the air.

Well at least you got one part of it right.......it wasn't close....

Florida's talented "men in the box" looked like they came out of a cracker jack box....:lol:

Be sure to tell Teebs thanks for the steaks he was lobbing up there on his way to playing fullback in the NFL.....

McElroy showed him what NFL caliber throws look like....

Roll Tide

People saw that Dunlop not being there was a problem, but no one was stopping Bama tonight. Just a complete ***-whipping on the part of the Tide.

Reality has a naughty habit of planting a stake, when a phony reputation is at issue. Florida has never been a great team but managed to swipe two shaky and fortunate titles when other teams lost late to let them sneak back in. In fact, the same thing happened in '96.

They've still never had a perfect season in more than 100 years of football. Congratulations.

If Florida had played a legit non-conference schedule this season, they probably would have lost 3 games. That's every bit as valid as the absurd claims that Florida was one of the best teams ever.

Orange, Blue, and mostly Yellow. :lol:

bfrytj-1.jpg

tebow wulda nevr stuiud a chans agains th wyoming cowboys!...lol

This is a great day . . . I don't hate Saban NEARLY as much as I hate the freakin Gators.

Roll Tide

I still don't like Saban so whoever they face, I am fans of them for a day.

RTR *******!!!

Alright we are playing for all the marbles now and there is probably no one id rather have working a game plan than Saban,hes usually money when he has this long to plan,should be a great game against the longhorns. Roll Tide Roll!!!!

RTR *******!!!

Alright we are playing for all the marbles now and there is probably no one id rather have working a game plan than Saban,hes usually money when he has this long to plan,should be a great game against the longhorns. Roll Tide Roll!!!!

lol well his last layoff he got trounced by Utah . . . so I dunno. I don't think Texas would have been the best match for them. I rather see them against Cincy. I think they need a potent offense to challenge their defense. I think Bama is going to beat Texas pretty handily. Atleast 2 touchdowns.

amen the gators lost

It felt just as good as when the Giants beat the Patsies in the Super Bowl . . . and I hate both Bama and the Gmen.

Sad thing is, I hate the Gators so much that if someone told me that the Fins would lose to Buffalo but the GAtors would lose to Bama up front . . . I probably wouldn't have been that upset lol. **** the Gators.

this moment was priceless
because at a alabama pre game party
they were passing out stickers saying
"make tebow cry" I got 2 of them

A florida fan some little girl when the game was over, ripped it off my shirt when i walked by. I turned around and told her I got another one.

I'll post pictures of the game tomorrow...

my seat was 19th row behind the bama goal post.

here is the rama jama
cheer

Watch the Alabama team celebrate their 32-13 win over the Florida Gators in the SEC Championship to earn the Tide's 22nd SEC title.
You'll hear the Million Dollar Band strike up "Rammer Jammer," see Mark Ingram circle the stands thanking the Crimson Tide fans in attendance, and see Florida quarterback Tim Tebow trot off the field as everyone wearing crimson celebrates.

http://blog.al.com/keepingscore/2009/12/videos_alabama_celebrates_winn.html

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Back
Top Bottom