"offical finheaven sec championship thread " | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"offical finheaven sec championship thread "

Dolphans- Study Urban Meyer's reaction. Thats what Belichick is gonna do when we blow out the Pansies tomorrow.

"Ya Alabama......hit your stride"....

"You're DIXIE'S FOOTBALL PRIDE"....

"CRIMSON TIDE"!!!!!

Get you some of that mother ****ers......:lol:

I bet Tebow has chewed up 3 mouthpieces standing over on the sidelines the whole time watching his "incredible" defense get steamrolled...

This game is great.

So much for those people who were saying that this Gators team was the best of all time prior to this season.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but the Dome is so delightful...

...since Tebow has no place to throw...

LET US ROLL LET US ROLL LET US ROLL...

To Pasadena that is....California...

....black gold.....movie stars.....

....Longhorns....

Roll Tide

Well, no excuses for that performance. They just lined em up and kicked our *** for a full four quarters. Tough one to take, but we'll see this team again next year.

As happy as I am, I still hate Saban and I wish he didn't blow our FA's and drafts. I don't remember Saban having questionable game day management. His main problem was wasting picks and FA's.

Gators got ran over. Over 250 yards lol.

Tebow was crying lol.

It feels like the Dolphins just beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship.

I still feel bad for Tebow...He is a good man.
But Roll Tide.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but the Dome is so delightful...

...since Tebow has no place to throw...

LET US ROLL LET US ROLL LET US ROLL...

To Pasadena that is....California...

....black gold.....movie stars.....

....Longhorns....

Roll Tide

Hey Ted ..This one was sweet.....
Roll Tide brother...

LOL tim's new nickname should be cry baby did ya'll see him crying at the end LOL he was even crying before the game was over.

Excuse Tebow for having some passion. But I'm glad he can take a loss like a man and credit Alabama for the way they played tonight. Just beat the hell out of us like the chant says.

Back
Top Bottom