"offical finheaven sec championship thread " | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"offical finheaven sec championship thread "

i hope the Gators lose because i cant fathom another BCS game with them in it... but i really can care less who wins... i just really want Texas to lose later on so that TCU can go to the BCS championship!

If Texas lost, the voters would put Cincinnati ahead of TCU.

I doubt it, TCU has just as impressive a resume, and would travel just as well.

I disagree there . . . I think Cincy had CLEARLY a tuffer schedule.
I know it is often known as the "Big Least"

But when u play @ Pitt, @ USF, @ Oregon State and @ Rutgers . . . and still have to play a solid UCONN team, WVU, Fresno State and Illinois . . . to me that is better than @ Clemson, @ BYU and vs. Utah.

My opinion though. Plus these guys lost there Heisman trophy contending QB for a few games and didn't miss a beat.

I would love to see Cincy against the UF/Bama winner. Can one of those defenses slow down that offense.

All of this is mute though, because I doubt Texas loses to Nebraska.

BCS Title - Bama/Texas
Rose Bowl - Ohio State/Oregon
Orange Bowl - Georgia Tech/Boise State
Sugar Bowl - Cincy/Florida
Fiesta - Penn State/TCU

There's really nothing to doubt. TCU's resume doesn't compare, and I don't think the Rose Bowl will have a problem selling tickets to the game. It's not a money issue. Well it is actually. The BCS is run by the major conferences, and they won't let an undefeated team in a BCS conference get passed over by an undefeated mid-major. I don't know why Cincy's been behind them all year actually. Neither team impresses me to the point where I'd think they deserve a shot at the national title, but I'd go with the BCS conference school in this comparison.

ps - sorry for hijacking this thread.

Someone teach me the 'Bama fight song right now. I'm half drunk and I wanna sing Goddamnit!

If no one tells you, just sing Sweet Home Alabama for now.

"Ya..Alabama..Crimson Tide...
Look at the *******es on the other side.
Repeat chorus.

Good pass Timmy...right to Javier...LOL

Back
Top Bottom