"offical finheaven sec championship thread " | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"offical finheaven sec championship thread "

Excuse Tebow for having some passion. But I'm glad he can take a loss like a man and credit Alabama for the way they played tonight. Just beat the hell out of us like the chant says.
I don't hate the Gators, I just hate the bandwagon fan base. I am a Hurricanes fan, but I respect Tebow. I have really annoying friends that are hardcore Gator fans and they just became Gator fans a couple of years ago. Actually, that's my most of my school.

clear.gif

"I think Timmy Tebow is afraid to throw a football"

"Bye Timmy Tebow, bye Timmy Tebow"

"**** you Tim"

Where was Ashley Schaeffer at the end of the game when you needed him?

now Texas has to lose! Come one Nebraska!!!!

Couple good games left tonight. Big XII should be good, and then you've got Hawaii-Wisconsin to end the night.

Well now that my team's out of it, here's hoping Nebraska can pull this one out and kinda **** everything up for tomorrow.

I hope Nebraska wins. Defensively, they're pretty good, but I don't think they can hang with Texas offensively.

Well now that my team's out of it, here's hoping Nebraska can pull this one out and kinda **** everything up for tomorrow.

Why, so people will feel the same way about this year's champion that they did about the past two times the Gators won (i.e. as a result of a BCS screw-up)? Don't wish that upon anybody.

Why, so people will feel the same way about this year's champion that they did about the past two times the Gators won (i.e. as a result of a BCS screw-up)? Don't wish that upon anybody.

I don't give a damn how other people think about my team. Last I checked, you don't play the game to make people like you.

LOL tim's new nickname should be cry baby did ya'll see him crying at the end LOL he was even crying before the game was over.
I like "Waterworks" better.

Good the NFL needs a replacement for Dick Vermeil. We're missing his "passion" lol

I don't give a damn how other people think about my team. Last I checked, you don't play the game to make people like you.

No, but you play for the respect. Something Florida didn't get either time.

Wrong again. "Hello? You play to win the game!"

Sorry, I don't know how 'fans' see college football. As an alumni, and an actual supporter of the university, I'd say respect is just as important, if not more important, than winning. Sorry for not knowing how someone in Colorado rooting for a team in Florida views the game. Why are you even a fan of Florida?

Sorry, I don't know how 'fans' see college football. As an alumni, and an actual supporter of the university, I'd say respect is just as important, if not more important, than winning. Sorry for not knowing how someone in Colorado rooting for a team in Florida views the game. Why are you even a fan of Florida?

I'm originally from West Palm Beach. Grew up on the Gators. Went to my first game when I was 9. That's why I root for Florida.

I'm originally from West Palm Beach. Grew up on the Gators. Went to my first game when I was 9. That's why I root for Florida.

Oh, so you're a south floridian rooting for florida over miami? Even worse.

Back
Top Bottom