Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

bahaha, there is no way he gets past orlando at 11 if a mircle would happen and he would drop that far. which wont happen anyways.

Morrison should go in the 7-10 range; any higher and its a reach and any lower and its a nice value. Hes not talented enough to be an elite player or bad enough to go lower then 10th in a draft without many stars. Hes definitely not as good as the hype suggests imo

Boik14 said:
Morrison should go in the 7-10 range; any higher and its a reach and any lower and its a nice value. Hes not talented enough to be an elite player or bad enough to go lower then 10th in a draft without many stars. Hes definitely not as good as the hype suggests imo

thnx Boik

culpepper2chambers said:
:pray: jack>telfair, plus bringing in dickau is a plus. ppl here are crazy for him too.
Agree that Jack > telfair. Telfair I felt was very overrated coming out and is at least another year away from being a factor cause he still has no J. Dickau is just bench fodder.

culpepper2chambers said:
lol u guys are crazy, there is no way he is going by portland at 4. everyone here is crazy about him, just go here www.draftthestache.com <------made by local radio guys.
they may be crazy but that doesnt make him good. Actually i feel that if portland completes the telfair for #7 trade Morrison could be the pick at 7. That would make sense.

Boik14 said:
they may be crazy but that doesnt make him good. Actually i feel that if portland completes the telfair for #7 trade Morrison could be the pick at 7. That would make sense.
I would be happy with morrison at 7, although i wouldnt be too happy if we already went with a guard/small forward at 4. if that trade actually went through id want a big man and guard, out of those two picks.

Boik14 said:
Neither does anyone else except Duke fans
I think he could succeed at houston.once the dbl team comes on yao they kick it out to someone like T-mac or wesley or someone like that. then they swing it to redick in the corner for a 3. but houston is way to early for him.

wow sorry to say but some of you guys are nuts...morrison will go top 5 for sure.....really wish he would shave thou....but if somehow morrison drops, wow i would love the sonics to take him at #10.

Heres what I want to happen in order [Scenarios]

1. Charlotte takes Morrison at #3 and then at #50 grabs Paul Davis PF/C Michigan State
2. Charlotte takes Rudy Gay at #3 and then at #50 grabs SG Rashad Anderson UCONN
3. Trades Brevin Knight and #3 overall for a veteran 2 guard

Back
Top Bottom