Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Buddwalk said:
Hes not...but in orlando he would flourish, Dwight Howard recieving double teams inside, leaves 2 guys that can hit 3s Nelson and Redick

:yeahthat:

Like I said, I'm a Magic fan and I'd be really happy with JJ.

If I were a Sixers or a Suns fan, no. He wouldn't fit their style.

But I love what he'd bring to the Magic.

ChambersWI said:
already happened. I'm curious to see who else Boston got because Telfair is not worth the 7th pick

Hours before the draft the Celtics agreed to trade their No. 7 pick, Raef Lafrentz and Dan Dickau to Portland for Sebastian Telfair, Theo Ratliff and an '07 second-rounder.

Buddwalk said:
Hours before the draft the Celtics agreed to trade their No. 7 pick, Raef Lafrentz and Dan Dickau to Portland for Sebastian Telfair, Theo Ratliff and an '07 second-rounder.

I don't know what kid of contract Ratliff has, but I'm damn glad to get rid of that albatross of a contract that LaFrentz had hanging over this Celtics organization.

Good riddence to that..

Buddwalk said:
Because Okafor, Gerald Wallace, and Brevin Knight are all great defenders
All the more reason they would attack morrison. You can only hide a player so much in a zone. If you flood that part of the floor and then a teammate helps good ball movement can exploit the open area

FaninPatsyLand said:
I don't know what kid of contract Ratliff has, but I'm damn glad to get rid of that albatross of a contract that LaFrentz had hanging over this Celtics organization.

Good riddence to that..
Ratliff has 2 years and like 30m left.

ESPN said that Bargnani looks to be a lock at #1, TT at #2 and Morrison at #3.

Also, Rockets-Hawks deal seem to be in works again because the Hawks don't think that the Wolves or Blaizers will take Williams at #6 and #7.

LET'S GO WIZARDS!!!!

clear.gif

according to RealGM.

Raptors are looking to trade down to select Randy Foye.

6ers might've swapped picks with the Sonics (for $3 million), and are looking at Marcus Williams, Cedric Simmons, and JJ Reddick.

Oh, and ESPN has been wrong loads of time when it comes to the draft. Bargnani is probably the pick, but don't be surprised if that changes.

I hope that Dawson and Van Gundy doesn't screw the 8th pick up. Please trade up to get either Gay or Roy. :pray:

There we have it.

Raptors takes Bargnani with the number one overall pick.

How come the heat dont have any picks?

Don't mean to sound dumb, but i really dont watch basketball that much.

Back
Top Bottom