Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Nappy Roots said:
i think Foye goes to the wolves like thier saying. their hurting for a pg

I agree, I think he is one of the best players in the drat this year. Very good ball handler

another interesting note is that it seems the NBA is becoming a guards league yet all the top picks are post players except Morrison.

playmaker1 said:
you want the rockets to take gay... fine by me

Hell yeah I want us to get Gay. Gay and Roy are the two big targets and I hope we are lucky enough to get one of the two.

If we can get Gay, then T-Mac will stay at SG and Gay will be our SF.

The team will look sweet with T-Mac, Gay and Yao.

Chavez Ravine said:
Sheldon doesn't make much sense right there IMO

I like the Hawks. He makes perfect sense there. They need a biger guy in that roster. They have a team of smaller guards and shooters. They need a guy that can crash the boards

Damn it! There goes Roy.

Blaziers better not take Gay.

Montella said:
sup man? why did my celtics trade the #7 pick to portland for telfair? is he a true pg?

I love Telfair, he is one of my favorite players to watch. Iv followed him sense they played some of his high school games on espn. I hated seeing him traded. But I wont lie, I loved watching Dickau in college from just up the road from me. Portland has a few pgs now. But yes, Telfair is a good pg, great ball handler, just needs a little work on his shoting, but the guy is only like 20

playmaker1 said:
I like the Hawks. He makes perfect sense there. They need a biger guy in that roster. They have a team of smaller guards and shooters. They need a guy that can crash the boards

seems like a reach there, especially when they probably could have traded up for Aldridge

if portland takes rudy gay...then The rockets are taking a pg...sorry ace its whats going to happen

So I'm sitting here right now watching the draft and I just realized...basketball sucks.

Ace88 said:
Hell yeah I want us to get Gay. Gay and Roy are the two big targets and I hope we are lucky enough to get one of the two.

If we can get Gay, then T-Mac will stay at SG and Gay will be our SF.

The team will look sweet with T-Mac, Gay and Yao.

I kinda wanted your rockets to take Reddic, they needa shoter big time IMO

Buddwalk said:
if portland takes rudy gay...then The rockets are taking a pg...sorry ace its whats going to happen

That would be the safe pick at #8(even though I won't like it), but ESPN just said that we are talking to Memphis for trading the 8th pick for Shane Battier.

Back
Top Bottom