Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Yea it was a nice watch.I still wanted Foye or Gay in Minny.

playmaker1 said:
I love Telfair, he is one of my favorite players to watch. Iv followed him sense they played some of his high school games on espn. I hated seeing him traded. But I wont lie, I loved watching Dickau in college from just up the road from me. Portland has a few pgs now. But yes, Telfair is a good pg, great ball handler, just needs a little work on his shoting, but the guy is only like 20

that sounds good, i really don't know much about him, but i read some good stuff 2 years ago in the draft prospect of him and now i hope he's a good fit for the celtics and hope we can make a trade for iverson, but not losing pierce, jefferson or green... :D

YES!

Now please let the Rockets take Rudy Gay. :pray:

Montella said:
that sounds good, i really don't know much about him, but i read some good stuff 2 years ago in the draft prospect of him and now i hope he's a good fit for the celtics and hope we can make a trade for iverson, but not losing pierce, jefferson or green... :D

Iverson isn;t going anywhere. But good luck on that Mon! :D

Montella said:
he's a good player but his name is too funny :wink:

I know.

Having Gay and Head would be hilarious to have on a team. :chuckle:

Montella said:

Dude, I don't know much about Telfair... but we have the makings of a very young and talented roster. In addition to Jefferson and Green, Gomes was outstanding last year and West continues to develop into a very good player. Throw in Allen who played very well down the stretch and that's a hell of a roster.

heres my take on the next couple of picks

8. Houston - Rudy Gay
9. Golden State - Rodney Carney
10. Seattle - Cedric Simmons
11. Orlando - JJ Redick
12. New Orleans - Patrick O'Bryant

Back
Top Bottom