Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Buddwalk said:
haha sorry bro...letting go of a guy like gay when tmac is as injured as frequently as he is, for a guy like battier in my mind is just dumb...I know people on here agree with me too

It is a dumb trade. I agree with you on that. I would love having Gay teaming up with Yao and T-Mac.

Van Gundy better have a good reason why this went down. Maybe the reason was that Van Gundy wanted a good defensive player to help out Yao because we really don't have anybody else who can be our defensive guy. Yao can't do it by himself.

The 24th pick could have been in the trade aswell, so I hope that is true.

Buddwalk said:
guess you havnt heard...mccants will probobly miss all of the next season with his injury
It's called "the future" which is what the NBA Draft is all about.

Blueprint said:
It's called "the future" which is what the NBA Draft is all about.

true...but with KG there, its better they win now then later...good thing they can plug ricky davis in at the 2 guard

ChambersWI said:
Houston-dumb
Boston-dumb
Seattle-dumb

Memphis-smart (they got to keep they're other pick)

Orlando-dumb

:nono:

Anybody want to go down to Houston with me and help me kick Dawson's ***?

Orlando is gonna regret passing on Rodney Carney.

I didn't think he'd be there........:shakeno:

Great move by West and Memphis...Im glad to see him work his magic...I hope Carney goes soon I really like him and he will be great someday...GO GRIZZ!

COME ON SIXERS.....MARCUS WILLIAMS, BABY!

NBA League Pass will come in handy watching the Sixers - they'd have two of my favorite players in the league with Marcus & AI.

Back
Top Bottom