Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

FaninPatsyLand said:
Dude, I don't know much about Telfair... but we have the makings of a very young and talented roster. In addition to Jefferson and Green, Gomes was outstanding last year and West continues to develop into a very good player. Throw in Allen who played very well down the stretch and that's a hell of a roster.

that's true and i like to have that young roster, but the addition of iverson as a veteran leader next to pierce would help us alot...

We better keep him. If not, then I will be pissed.

If Houston moves Rudy Gay for Shane Battier.....

they are officially dumber than the New York Knicks.

wow houston may be the dumbest team of this whole draft trading away all that potential for a player like battier :nono:

Buddwalk said:
wow houston may be the dumbest team of this whole draft trading away all that potential for a player like battier :nono:
Yup.

How the **** do you give up on T-Mac/Yao/Rudy for Shane Battier?

Battier is a terrific defender, don't get me wrong..but how stupid!

Go to hell Van Gundy and Dawson!

What a ******* stupid trade that was. Rockets deserve to be a patheic team. God Damn it!

Blueprint said:
Yup.

well juan howard is horrible defensively, so i think it helps them out in that sense. they can get enough scoring from mac, yao, and skip i think. im not saying its a good deal, but i dont think its absolutly horrible move.

Blueprint said:
Yup.

But battier is not even on the same planet of what rudy gay could be especially him playing under tmac and yao learning...rockets are dumber then the knicks :yes:

Im very very very happy with my bobcats taking adam morrison

Now gives them a starting lineup of

brevin knight
adam morrison
gerald wallace
emeka okafor
primoz brezec

with felton, may, and rush off the bench

Buddwalk said:
But battier is not even on the same planet of what rudy gay could be especially him playing under tmac and yao learning...rockets are dumber then the knicks :yes:

Im very very very happy with my bobcats taking adam morrison

Now gives them a starting lineup of

brevin knight
adam morrison
gerald wallace
emeka okafor
primoz brezec

with felton, may, and rush off the bench

We are not dumber then the Knicks. Get that out of your head right now.

I like what Gay could bring with Yao and T-Mac. But after cooling down for a mintue, we do need a good defensive player and that is what Battier is.

Hopefully this trade won't come and bite them in the *** in the future.

Ace88 said:
We are not dumber then the Knicks. Get that out of your head right now.

I like what Gay could bring with Yao and T-Mac. But after cooling down for a mintue, we do need a good defensive player and that is what Battier is.

Hopefully this trade won't come and bite them in the *** in the future.

haha sorry bro...letting go of a guy like gay when tmac is as injured as frequently as he is, for a guy like battier in my mind is just dumb...I know people on here agree with me too

Come on, Magic. Say it with me.....

RODNEY CARNEY, RODNEY CARNEY, RODNEY CARNEY

Back
Top Bottom