Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

dominizzo said:
HE will in the 12 -15 pick

You got to be kidding me.

Yeah, he looks goofy and he has a pissy attitude, but he still has some skills on him. He will be a great shooter in the NBA and I think he will average around 13-20 PPG throughout his career.

He will go anywhere from 3-8 and I would bet that he goes to either the Bobcats or the Blaziers.

morrison = Wally Szczerbiak part 2 (but shorter). he'll get killed defensively in the nba. do you really expect him to cover sg's and sf's on the perimeter?

he would work well w/ houston . . . otherwise he's a 14 ppg scorer at best who often gets traded because he's a defensive liability. he'll be lucky if he's as good as keith van horn.

#1 Fan said:
morrison = Wally Szczerbiak part 2 (but shorter). he'll get killed defensively in the nba. do you really expect him to cover sg's and sf's on the perimeter?

he would work well w/ houston . . . otherwise he's a 14 ppg scorer at best who often gets traded because he's a defensive liability. he'll be lucky if he's as good as keith van horn.

Morrison is taller than Wally.

I dont think Reddick will be good in the NBA

will he be an all-star? no, but I think he has the chance to be a very good 6th or 7th man in the NBA

#1 Fan said:

if playing for the bobcats he wont have to...we dont run a man defense

Buddwalk said:
if playing for the bobcats he wont have to...we dont run a man defense
In a zone hes even more of a liability because you can flood a zone. If he cant effectively guard one player how would he be able to defend two +?

Adam Morrison is the most marketable player in the draft. He's going to get the endorsements right away in a draft where their aren't really any sure things. He's a top 5 player in the draft right now, he doesn't have the potential IMO of a Tyrus Thomas but he's not as big of a risk either. For a team that's trying to shake an image and has seemingly drafted high school players every year the past few drafts Portland is the logical choice.

i hope boston can land iverson, that would be a plus. dickau sucks portland can have the sob

Alex44 said:
JJ Redick = Less Athletic Michael Redd

IMO

I can't really argue with that.

And that's not a knock on Redick. I'd take a slightly less athletic Redd anyday.

I'm a huge Magic fan, and I'm praying that somehow, someway the Magic can get Randy Foye tonight.
Maybe they'll trade up. I don't know.

But if that doesn't work out, I'd be more than happy if the Magic took JJ. His athleticism is actually underrated a little.
He comes off screens and cuts beautifully and moves great without the ball.

With Dwight drawing double teams and Darko improving, JJ will be able to get his shot all day.
Especially with his lightning quick release.

Will he be a star? Probably not.

But he would sure as hell fit with the Magic and give them a huge boost on the peremeter.

My 3rd and 4th choices are Rodney Carney and Ronnie Brewer.

Boik14 said:
In a zone hes even more of a liability because you can flood a zone. If he cant effectively guard one player how would he be able to defend two +?

Because Okafor, Gerald Wallace, and Brevin Knight are all great defenders

Alex44 said:
JJ Redick = Less Athletic Michael Redd

IMO

As a shooter I think J.J. is a better shooter but I don't think he's got as complete of a game as Redd nor do I think he'll be able to get his own shot as well as Redd can.

djfresh47 said:
As a shooter I think J.J. is a better shooter but I don't think he's got as complete of a game as Redd nor do I think he'll be able to get his own shot as well as Redd can.

I dont think he is as complete or athletic, but time will tell I guess

Alex44 said:
I dont think he is as complete or athletic, but time will tell I guess

Hes not...but in orlando he would flourish, Dwight Howard recieving double teams inside, leaves 2 guys that can hit 3s Nelson and Redick

Back
Top Bottom