***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

:woot:

my one favorite team that has a chance of anything. Maybe everything will work out for me and the magic will win it all....the sports gods have **** on me this year..:shakeno:

Nappy Roots said:

my one favorite team that has a chance of anything. Maybe everything will work out for me and the magic will win it all....the sports gods have **** on me this year..:shakeno:

same here :nono:

Nappy Roots said:

There you are. I was wondering when you'd find your way into this thread.

phinman1 said:
No question. Howard is a complete monster. You've got to see this guy in person. He gets up as high and as quickly as anybody I've ever seen.

They bring quality off the bench as well with Arroyo, Dooling, Darko and even Bogans. I was at the game tonight, and the excitement is back in O-town.

I've been to a pistons magic game when I visted my brother it was awesome

And I'll give some props to Howard..If he can stay healthy watch out.I guess it just depends on how the rest of the team gels around him.

Dre3000 said:
And I'll give some props to Howard..If he can stay healthy watch out.I guess it just depends on how the rest of the team gels around him.

with Jameer Nelson and a Healthy Grant Hill, Howard has to guys that can get him the ball for easy buckets. hes going to have a unbelievable year.

Nappy Roots said:
with Jameer Nelson and a Healthy Grant Hill, Howard has to guys that can get him the ball for easy buckets. hes going to have a unbelievable year.

And don't forget how well Darko complements him in the post. Darko is a really good passer too.

I dont know about Magic winning it all. I give the Magic another 2-3 years before they are real contenders. Btw Howard is a animal.

Majpain said:
I dont know about Magic winning it all. I give the Magic another 2-3 years before they are real contenders. Btw Howard is a animal.

whats your reasoning behind that exactly? you say Howard is a animal, and Jameer is great to. so what young players are you worried about from 2-3 years from now?

theres not a doubt in my mind that if Grant can stay healthy, we are a legitimate contender this year.

Nappy Roots said:
whats your reasoning behind that exactly? you say Howard is a animal, and Jameer is great to. so what young players are you worried about from 2-3 years from now?

theres not a doubt in my mind that if Grant can stay healthy, we are a legitimate contender this year.

Howard cant carry the team. Their good, just not real contenders. I should know Ive been watching KG trying to carry that team to playoffs every year. Magic are going to be hella good in 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom