***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

Majpain said:
Howard cant carry the team. Their good, just not real contenders. I should know Ive been watching KG trying to carry that team to playoffs every year. Magic are going to be hella good in 2-3 years.

KG has no legit help, unlike howard who has grant hill, jameer nelson, and once redick gets healthy they'll have a good 3 point shooter, and with darko getting better every day i actually see the magic as a team that can get a 6 or 7 seed

Majpain said:
Howard cant carry the team. Their good, just not real contenders. I should know Ive been watching KG trying to carry that team to playoffs every year. Magic are going to be hella good in 2-3 years.

he doesnt have to carry a team with Grant Hill, Jameer Nelson, and Hedo Turkolu. and its shown tonight. hes got 8 boards and 12 points, but Grant Hill has taken over so far.

No legit help? Ricky Davis, Mike James, Troy Hudson, Eddie Griffin and the underated Trenton Hassel. The team is better than last year but no one thinks to think so. Hoping Hudson can stay healthy along with Ricky Davis being consistent. The Magic have a great shot getting into the playoffs.

Nappy Roots said:
he doesnt have to carry a team with Grant Hill, Jameer Nelson, and Hedo Turkolu. and its shown tonight. hes got 8 boards and 12 points, but Grant Hill has taken over so far.

Hill has been amazing. So much basketball left in him. I would have to say its harder to make the playoffs if your in the west.

I know this doesnt belong here but you guys seem to be the only active bball fans posting at this moment...morrison 8-12 21 points 3-5 from 3 pt :yes:

Majpain said:
No legit help? Ricky Davis, Mike James, Troy Hudson, Eddie Griffin and the underated Trenton Hassel. The team is better than last year but no one thinks to think so. Hoping Hudson can stay healthy along with Ricky Davis being consistent. The Magic have a great shot getting into the playoffs.

you answered your own question...ricky davis and mike james arent better then a healthy grant hill and jameer nelson

The ****ing sixers, who I DESPISE, doubled Dwight all night, and their guards didn't miss.

I hate Kyle Korver, the damn "That 70's Show" wannabe." The Magic guarded well. But those *******s didn't miss. I mean, at all.

Buddwalk said:
you answered your own question...ricky davis and mike james arent better then a healthy grant hill and jameer nelson

Well if we get last years Mike James then we should be fine. Hudson is a solid bench. Jaric is killing the team. And Foye is a non factor.

It'll be alright.

It's one game where Dwight didn't get the looks he needed. Iverson and Korver didn't miss.

The Magic won't face a team who has two unbelievably hot shooters like that every night.

They'll be 2-1 after Sunday when they play the Hawks.

DolphinDevil28 said:
The ****ing sixers, who I DESPISE, doubled Dwight all night, and their guards didn't miss.

I hate Kyle Korver, the damn "That 70's Show" wannabe." The Magic guarded well. But those *******s didn't miss. I mean, at all.

GO SIXERS. Orlando had no answer for A.I. Philly is going to be a lot better than people think. The rook Carney can play some D.

DolphinDevil28 said:

we should have won that game who do we play today:confused:

DolphinDevil28 said:
It'll be alright.

It's one game where Dwight didn't get the looks he needed. Iverson and Korver didn't miss.

The Magic won't face a team who has two unbelievably hot shooters like that every night.

They'll be 2-1 after Sunday when they play the Hawks.

oh we play sunday ok well slaughter the hawks :evil: I can't wait

Back
Top Bottom