Official 2006 Atlanta Braves thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Atlanta Braves thread

Cards' slowed us down a little bit last night, we lost 8-3. But McCann hit another HR for the 5th straight game. Chipper had another multi-hit game.

They can probably handle an occassional loss, as long as they don't lose any series from here on out. If they can win the rest of their series they'll definitely see the postseason.

4 games out of the wild card. If we keep playing like we've been playing these last couple weeks, we should be alright.

Braves got lucky against my Phils last night. :mad: There is still about 60 games left in the season. Plenty of time for many teams to make it as a Wild Card.

Roman529 said:
Braves got lucky against my Phils last night. :mad: There is still about 60 games left in the season. Plenty of time for many teams to make it as a Wild Card.

:lol: Atlanta will make it before Philly does, I guarantee it.

Whooooooooa no one told me about this thread. Unlucky Luciano long time braves fan, and hoping they pull something out of their butts this year reporting in haha.

Roman529 said:

The Braves have a chance at the Wild Card. The Phillies on the other hand don't have a shot, sorry to break the bad news to you!

unluckyluciano said:
Whooooooooa no one told me about this thread. Unlucky Luciano long time braves fan, and hoping they pull something out of their butts this year reporting in haha.

Welcome aboard.

Just listened to some guys on ESPN, they were talking about who would win the wild card and didn't even mention any team not in the NL west. The topic was actually which NL West team will win the wild card.
Seems like everybody can't wait to count Atlanta out. I guess that comes with sustained success for so long.

Back
Top Bottom