Official 2007 Angels of Anaheim Thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Angels of Anaheim Thread

Stupid lights a Tropicana Field give DRays 3 runs instead of ending the inning. :rolleyes: Just cant catch a break right now.

And will someone please hit a damn HR already!!!!

Stupid lights a Tropicana Field give DRays 3 runs instead of ending the inning. :rolleyes: Just cant catch a break right now.

And will someone please hit a damn HR already!!!!

Seriously whats going on? We need some power in our line up. I know the Angels play small ball but what is that like 12 games in a row without a HR???

Angels avoid sweep from D-Rays. The bats weren't great but it was another great outing by Escobar.:kick:

3.27 ERA for Angels RHP Kelvim Escobar since the beginning of the 2005 season, second lowest in the AL in that span, trailing only Minnesota's Johan Santana. -- St. Petersburg Times

With out him throwing the way he has been we would be looking up at Seattle. Hopefully him, Lackey and Weaver can keep pitching well until Colon/Santana come around.

Angels traded Molina to the Yanks for Jeff Kennard. Anyone know anything about Kennard? Will be a little odd not having a Molina on the team.

The HR drought was finally broken :woot:

GA has been hitting the ball well lately, it's a good thing if he can get his power back just a little bit it'll be huge.

Whew! Could have easily been at least 1 or 2 more yesterday too. Nap and Quin hit the ball well. Glad to have 'em back home. I'll be there tonight!!! Here's to a sweep of Oakland (hopefully).

Mets catcher Paul LoDuca a free agent after the 2007 season said he would be interested in playing for the Angels. LoDuca was asked by AM 570's David Vassegh about his future in the big apple: "I would love to stay with the Mets, but me and my agent are going to sit down after the season and figure things out. Anaheim would be a great fit if it doesn't work out here since all of those guys were my coaches in the minors with the Dodgers." -- FoxSports.com

I always liked Lo Duca, even when he was a Dodger, but I dont see him doing much for the Angels.

The Angels are in the market for a designated hitter/outfielder who could swing for the fences. So who fits that profile? The Cincinnati Reds' Adam Dunn is the standout player in that category. One problem with acquiring Dunn, who has 26 home runs and 64 RBIs, is that a trade would make him eligible for free agency after this season. The Angels have said continually they have little interest in renting acquisitions. -- Daily Breeze

Colon needs to go. His fat *** is sinking us straight to second place. Hopefully when Santana comes back(who pitched well last night in AAA) they will just cut their losses w/ Colon and keep Saunders in the rotation. Assuming Saunders keeps pitching so well of course.

Colon needs to go. His fat *** is sinking us straight to second place. Hopefully when Santana comes back(who pitched well last night in AAA) they will just cut their losses w/ Colon and keep Saunders in the rotation. Assuming Saunders keeps pitching so well of course.

I really like Joe Saunders.I'd have no problem seeing him replace Santana or Colon at this point.What I don't understand is when Bart first came back he pitched great(like 5-0 or something),but since then the wheels fell off for him.I don't know if he's hurt or is just finished.Bart did win the CY award a couple years back,surely he can't be finished can he? Dustin struggling in quick relief of Colon.

I just about threw up on the person in front of me last night at the game. Our pitching has completely disappeared. Bartolo is a fat slob who needs to lose wieght and get his a$$ in "game" shape. It's funny how every time he has a "poor" start, he ends up with some sort of injury. I think it's his pride that gets injured. He needs to have his jaw wired and be required to lose that gut and perform up to what he is getting paid for. Otherwise trade him in a package with Garrett Andersons ol' arse. From what I saw, last night he might have caught Piazza's homer had he made an attempt to jump.

Atleast Texas is helping us out. Seattle have lost 5 straight and Angels still cant put any distance between them.

Colon to the DL so I guess Santana might be coming back.

Also Angels are after Konerko

Back
Top Bottom