Official 2007 Angels of Anaheim Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Angels of Anaheim Thread

I dont understand why Willits is DHing instead of Quinlan/Hillenbrand or even Napoli

God I love Vlad

Yeah hes live video of it.... http://media.putfile.com/Francisco-Rodriguez-Cheating-High-Res-Version

From the update on the blog you posted MLB is looking in to it (very bottom)

I'm not sure what they can do to him at this point. I'd think he'd have to be caught in the act because there is no way you can prove he had something illegal on his hat from that. He'll just say it was rosin coming off his hand, which I suppose is possible since he always tips/adjusts his cap after a pitch.

Franky responded by saying it was rosin, as you'd expect.

"It's from the rosin bag," Rodriguez said, showing reporters his game hat. "If that's illegal, why is there a rosin bag on the mound? You can come check me any time you want. I have nothing to hide."

"It's stupid  it's rosin," Scioscia said. "You touch the rosin bag and adjust the brim of your cap, chances are you're going to get a white build-up there. That's what it is ... whatever."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-angrep6apr06,1,984183.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

Wow what an outstanding play by Isterzis on 3rd to end the top of the 8th inning.

That was a great play...took a lot of sack to bearhand a ball with the bases loaded.

Mike Freaking Piazza!

On a side note, Kiko Calero is concerning me. His slider has looked REALLY flat and he's gotten killed in both his apearences this year.

That was a great play by Izturis but damn that Mike Piazza.

Kennedy vs Moseley tomorrow, no idea what to expect from either pitcher but I'm going to the game so hopefully Moseley does well.

That was a great play by Izturis but damn that Mike Piazza.

Kennedy vs Moseley tomorrow, no idea what to expect from either pitcher but I'm going to the game so hopefully Moseley does well.

I have no idea what is going to happen Friday either....

Kennedy was AWFUL in the Spring. I know Spring training does ot mean a whole lot for pitchers in this case it does. The 5th starter job was wide open in the Spring, it basically went to the guy that was the best of the worst.

With your bats it would not surprise me to see the Angels score a ton of runs.

Saturday's match up is stellar. Dan Haren was very sharp opening day versus Lackey.

I'm not sure what they can do to him at this point. I'd think he'd have to be caught in the act because there is no way you can prove he had something illegal on his hat from that. He'll just say it was rosin coming off his hand, which I suppose is possible since he always tips/adjusts his cap after a pitch.

Franky responded by saying it was rosin, as you'd expect.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-angrep6apr06,1,984183.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

Is he cheating.........Yes, probably

Can they do anything to him? NO!!! Just like Kenny Rogers last year in the playoffs. Unless you actually catch the guy on the mound in the act then no action can be taken.

Good win tonight. Angels offense still strands way too many runners. It felt like the Angels should have been up a lot tonight, then you look at the score board and it's a 2 run game. Good to see Kendrick get his first homer of the year, GMJ is off to a great start and Vlad is Vlad ;) Tomorrow should be a great matchup of Lackey vs Haren.

And I agree w/ you MikeO, even if he was cheating, they cant do anything about it now. I'm waiting for the A's to send an ump to the mound to inspect Franky just to try and get in his head a little.

so fridays game was postponed to today, that game got postponed and so did the original one scheduled for today......so now they have a double header i think both days sunday and monday......felix going tommorow!........those games could be postponed though.

I'm concerned about the offense. I really hope they find a true designated hitter to complement the rotation. The defense is back though with a vengeance. Maybe Brandon Wood will get a call-up at 3B.

Hopefully when Hillenbrand is healthy he can fill in at DH. I think there is a chance he'll be back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom