Official 2007 NBA Finals Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. San Antonio Spurs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 NBA Finals Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. San Antonio Spurs

Which Team Will Win The 2007 NBA Finals Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I stopped watching the game at halftime, that's how pathetic I thought the Cavs were playing. There was only one NBA team on the court through the 1st three quarters.

I don't think its going to get much better either.

I thought Cleveland did a good job of getting back into the game after being down over 25 points.....I think they closed to within 8 points in the 4th quarter. Most teams find ways to come back, but they usually fall short. I just think the Spurs have too many weapons, too much experience and they still want it as bad as they did a few years ago. I think Cleveland could maybe win ONE game (Game 3?), but I would not be shocked if the Spurs close them out 4-0 in Cleveland.

I thought Cleveland did a good job of getting back into the game after being down over 25 points.....I think they closed to within 8 points in the 4th quarter. Most teams find ways to come back, but they usually fall short. I just think the Spurs have too many weapons, too much experience and they still want it as bad as they did a few years ago. I think Cleveland could maybe win ONE game (Game 3?), but I would not be shocked if the Spurs close them out 4-0 in Cleveland.

Spurs got complacent. Cavs had nothing to lose. Hell I'd rather win by a point then not win at all. At the end of it all what matters most is whether you were successful or not.

Winning is winning

I can't see the Cavs winning more than 1 game in this series. They just don't have the right team to beat the Spurs.

I can't see the Cavs winning more than 1 game in this series. They just don't have the right team to beat the Spurs.

They're gonna win game 3 and game 5. :yes:

I called Spurs in 6, so Cavs need to win two, lol.

i know everyone is counting out the Cavs already but i dont see how this is different from last years finals?

Dallas won both the first 2 games by double digits, game 2 was a shellacking... and then the Heat barely win game 3 in a comeback and ride the momentum to the championship...

most people figured the heat were done after going down 0-2 but a home team is supposed to win its games.. why do people get surprised when the home team wins the first 2? that doesn't mean the series is over, it means the team held serve, the only time the series really takes a swing is when a road team wins a game...

im not gonna declare this series over because the Spurs won 2 home games, especially the first 2 home games in the young Cavs first finals... we'll see what happens after tonight...

i know everyone is counting out the Cavs already but i dont see how this is different from last years finals?

Dallas won both the first 2 games by double digits, game 2 was a shellacking... and then the Heat barely win game 3 in a comeback and ride the momentum to the championship...

most people figured the heat were done after going down 0-2 but a home team is supposed to win its games.. why do people get surprised when the home team wins the first 2? that doesn't mean the series is over, it means the team held serve, the only time the series really takes a swing is when a road team wins a game...

im not gonna declare this series over because the Spurs won 2 home games, especially the first 2 home games in the young Cavs first finals... we'll see what happens after tonight...

You're comparing the Spurs to Dallas? That's already laughable. Dallas is nothing compared to the Spurs.

I'm not saying the series is over either. But I am saying the Spurs take it in 6 or less

You're comparing the Spurs to Dallas? That's already laughable. Dallas is nothing compared to the Spurs.

I'm not saying the series is over either. But I am saying the Spurs take it in 6 or less

He's comparing the situation of last years Mavs to this years Spurs. And it's not laughable, since they both were/are in the finals with a 2-0 lead heading into games on the road.

You can take off the silver and black glasses once in a while and not read into things too much sometimes.

Cleveland will win Game 3 and either 4 or 5, IMO.

However, they have no shot.

They can win 3, 4, and 5 and have no shot!

I don't think Cleveland will win a game. S.A. is just way too good, with way too much experience. The only thing that will get in the way of a sweep is if the Spurs relax, and Pop isn't going to let them do that, not in the Finals.

Can't believe they are only favored by 1.5 tonight. This series is making me a little richer, and I'll be on the Spurs again tonight.

it was different.....In game 1...the heat had a big lead and slowly blew it till it was gone. Int he 4th quarter..the heat made a run and looked like they were gonna win the game till they ran out of gas. Game 2 was a blow out.

The heat at least looked competitive. The Cavs have not.

BTW Spurz...last year's Mavs did beat your Spurs...

im not comparing the Spurs to anyone... im saying the situation is similar to last year... not the teams, the situation... and didn't Dallas beat the Spurs last year? but its laughable to compare them? .....

anyway, all im saying is that the Spurs did what they were supposed to do, win the first 2 games at home... i think the Cavs will be much more comfortable at home and could make it a series...

i just see all these sports media people sayings its a done deal, completely over, sweep coming, blah blah... but a 2-0 lead at home shouldn't be surprising right now...

Tonight's Game 3 prediction...the Cavs play a little better and LaBron has a big game, but it is not enough. Finals score: Spurs 92 Cavs 84.

Back
Top Bottom