Official 2008-09 Recruiting Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2008-09 Recruiting Thread

Ole Miss stole OT Bobby Massie from Alabama. Massie is a big OT at 6'8 335

4* CB Jayron Hosley to Virginia Tech

3* OT Chris Freeman to Mizzou. Could be a sleeper as he's a big kid at 6'9 348

4* ATH Denard Robinson to Michigan. Will get a look at QB, but will definatly play on offense as a freshmen. Future could be at CB though. Teammate 2* CB Adrian Whitty also committed to Michigan

3* LB Ka'Lial Glaud chose Rutgers over West Virginia literally by a coin flip

3* TE Billy Sanders to Miami

4* WR Kraig Appleton switches from Illinois to Wisconsin

Florida lost two recruits to Tennessee; 4* WR Nu'keese Richardson and 4* CB Marsalis Teague. The Vols also got former Notre Dame commit Nyshier Oliver

USC got 5* LB Frankie Telfort

5* LB Manti Te'o to Notre Dame, but he's going on a two year Mormon Mission the only question is if it's this year, or next.

For my Hurricane fans, guys, well...a little disappointing today.

We lost Sam Barrington last night to USF and today, Kayvon Webster punked us at his press conference. Total ***** move. Dude came out in a USF hoodie with a Miami hat and a Miami tie on. He then flipped the hat to his parents, tucked the tie into his hoodie and signed with the Bulls.

On the brighter side, Lamar Miller, who has been a 'Cane since birth, came out with a vest and Miami tie on. Dude was looking real sharp. During his announcement at his school, tornado sirens went off as a drill and the principal interrupted for a few minutes and someone in the audience yelled out, "THIS IS THE GATORS DOING THIS!"

Andrew Tiller choose Syracuse over Miami somehow. I was a bit surprised there.

Sheldon Richardson as expected stayed home.

Overall, we signed every commit we had coming into today except Kayvon Webster.

The good news about missing out on Sheldon Richardson, Kayvon Webster, Marcus Hall, Andrew Tiller, Peter White, and the others is that we can carry these scholarships over to the LOADED 2010 class.

Also, Daniel Campbell has yet to make a decision and we may not hear anything until tomorrow.

And for those interested in Rueben Randle, I haven't talked to Rueben's brother since Saturday but as of last night this thing is beginning to get ugly between Alabama, LSU and Oklahoma.

Rueben Randle picked LSU....scumbag.

We lost Sam Barrington last night to USF and today, Kayvon Webster punked us at his press conference. Total ***** move. Dude came out in a USF hoodie with a Miami hat and a Miami tie on. He then flipped the hat to his parents, tucked the tie into his hoodie and signed with the Bulls.

On the brighter side, Lamar Miller, who has been a 'Cane since birth, came out with a vest and Miami tie on. Dude was looking real sharp. During his announcement at his school, tornado sirens went off as a drill and the principal interrupted for a few minutes and someone in the audience yelled out, "THIS IS THE GATORS DOING THIS!"

The good news about missing out on Sheldon Richardson, Kayvon Webster, Marcus Hall, Andrew Tiller, Peter White, and the others is that we can carry these scholarships over to the LOADED 2010 class.

Also, Daniel Campbell has yet to make a decision and we may not hear anything until tomorrow.

And for those interested in Rueben Randle, I haven't talked to Rueben's brother since Saturday but as of last night this thing is beginning to get ugly between Alabama, LSU and Oklahoma.

wow that was crazy... GO BULLS!!!

The lack of CBs in this class bothered me. Looks like we're ranked about #19.

Color me unimpressed with this one.

Dre Kirkpatrick 5* CB to Bama. Points for creativity.

4* WR JeRon Stokes to Michigan

4* WR Justin Brown to Penn State

4* OLB/DE Jarvis Jones to USC (surprise)

4* WR Kendall Kelly to Alabama

4* OT Xavier Su'a Filo to UCLA, but is going on his Mormon mission

best class is LSU by far, and if they are able to steal Trent Richardson away from Bama (which is iffy) it will be even better.

Nice first class for Lane Kiffen as well

For right now,Bama is #1 at Rivals.
That Nick sure can recruit.

For right now,Bama is #1 at Rivals.
That Nick sure can recruit.

which to me I don't agree with. I think Bama has a great class when you look at the rankings, but it think LSU has the better players (Shepperd,Montgomery, and Randle at the top)

which to me I don't agree with. I think Bama has a great class when you look at the rankings, but it think LSU has the better players (Shepperd,Montgomery, and Randle at the top)

Truthfully,there isn't much differance between the 1st ranked class
and the 5th.Now it's up to coaching...which separates Saban and
that idiot Les.

Back to back Rivals recruiting champs...depth is no longer a issue.

Ole Miss stole OT Bobby Massie from Alabama. Massie is a big OT at 6'8 335

4* CB Jayron Hosley to Virginia Tech

3* OT Chris Freeman to Mizzou. Could be a sleeper as he's a big kid at 6'9 348

4* ATH Denard Robinson to Michigan. Will get a look at QB, but will definatly play on offense as a freshmen. Future could be at CB though. Teammate 2* CB Adrian Whitty also committed to Michigan

3* LB Ka'Lial Glaud chose Rutgers over West Virginia literally by a coin flip

3* TE Billy Sanders to Miami

4* WR Kraig Appleton switches from Illinois to Wisconsin

Florida lost two recruits to Tennessee; 4* WR Nu'keese Richardson and 4* CB Marsalis Teague. The Vols also got former Notre Dame commit Nyshier Oliver

USC got 5* LB Frankie Telfort

5* LB Manti Te'o to Notre Dame, but he's going on a two year Mormon Mission the only question is if it's this year, or next.

Bama pulled Massies' offer.Ol Miss didn't STEAL him.There are grade
issuses and a certain domestic violence charge rumour floting around.

Tenn had the 23 ranked class..LOL all them big time recruiters brought in,
and Miss St. beats you in recruiting.

Back
Top Bottom