Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

:lol:
Waa, Waa, Waa ...

To be honest, I didn't see the game. (It was my bowling night). I'll have to try and catch a replay.

But, that being said, cry a little more little girl... :lol: you sound like Space. :)

you wouldn't be saying that if you watched the game !

3 str8 penalties for the habs in the 3rd period (only one making sense) , after those 3 penalties, the pens take the lead with 6 minutes to play

with 5 minutes to play, the habs shoot on fleury, and they put it in on the rebound, tied game... or so, the ****ing ref blew the whistle and the habs basically lost because of that ******* zebra

i rarely whine, ***** and moan over officiating, but when it's critical and STUPID mistake like this, that costs my team the game, i get pretty angry

OK ... I'm watching the replay now. But, I'll never make the 3rd period (probably) ... I've gotta teach 13-year-old's in the morning. Maybe that's a cop-out, but dammit I've gotta pay the bills.

Bottom line: did you have a chance to score before that? (not that I'm giving any weight to your claims, 'cuz I didn't see it ... But, are you really being That Guy?)

Man up!

If you lost, you lost!

Quit your bellyaching, Sally. :lol: It ain't the playoffs or anything.

And yes, the Steelers lost to the Browns. :)

Two of the guys on my bowling team are Brownie fans - I was VERY happy for 'em.

OK ... I'm watching the replay now. But, I'll never make the 3rd period (probably) ... I've gotta teach 13-year-old's in the morning. Maybe that's a cop-out, but dammit I've gotta pay the bills.

Bottom line: did you have a chance to score before that? (not that I'm giving any weight to your claims, 'cuz I didn't see it ... But, are you really being That Guy?)

Man up!

If you lost, you lost!

Quit your bellyaching, Sally. :lol: It ain't the playoffs or anything.

man, we made a tie-ing goal with 5 minutes left and the refs missed it, if it was the other way around you'd be just as pissed as i am, that game (at least, that 1 point you get when you make it to OT) was stolen from us, big time

in Quebec, every game is a playoff game dude :wink:`

over here, Hockey > Jesus

And yes, the Steelers lost to the Browns. :)

Two of the guys on my bowling team are Brownie fans - I was VERY happy for 'em.

How bad do you have to be feeling if you're a Steelers fan? Losing back to back to the Browns and Raiders.

How bad do you have to be feeling if you're a Steelers fan? Losing back to back to the Browns and Raiders.

ROFL so true...

i just hope the patriots continue their downfall much like the steelers...

playoff hopes are alive more than ever (in 2009) for miami right now :d-day:

*yawn*
JT, I'm trying to stay up ... 2nd intermission on replay. I NEVER watch games when I know the outcome - so this is for you. I still say "too bad" though ... at least for now. :lol:

9:00 mark in the 3rd ... It's a f'in miracle that the Habs are even in this game.

Price is on his **** tonight.

*yawn*
JT, I'm trying to stay up ... 2nd intermission on replay. I NEVER watch games when I know the outcome - so this is for you. I still say "too bad" though ... at least for now. :lol:

it's worth it... the game was really entertaining, until the refs messed it up ... arggg... if this game got tied at 3-3 i would've lost 50% of my hair man, anyways, i'm out, enjoy the rest of the game

Back
Top Bottom