Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

Hanleys first career GS was my first GS witnessed while at a game...loved it!

First one I've ever seen was back in 2000...I was at a ST game in Jupiter, and Vlad hit one for the Expos.

BTW...Hanley is a class act guy. After the game he had stopped to sign a few autographs and he had seen a disabled kid in a wheel chair with his dad. He pulled the cops aside to clear out the way and he called the kid over to talk to him and sign some of his things. Things like that I admire when it comes to these athletes. When they do things like that is when I give them the most respect

Boni is going to rape the base paths this year. But they had a duel picture of paulino and boni running the bases on their triples and i was funny to watch, i lolled, GO MARLINS!!!!

Hanleys first career GS was my first GS witnessed while at a game...loved it!

Nice. I know I've seen a few, but the only one I remember was Encarnacion's on opening day '05.

Edit: I almost forgot about Beltran's slam off of Kevin Gregg last year. :(

Man the Washington Nats stink!!! You better get as many wins as you can against them. GO PHILLIES!!!!!

Today's game was much more of a test for the Fish than the last two, but Brett Carroll made an amazing catch to preserve the victory. Andrew Miller sucked in his brief appearence on the mound.

This team will compete for years to come. Our minor league system is hands down the best in baseball. We have so many prospects that should help keep us loaded. Hopefully we keep our core and don't get rid of them, especially with the new stadium. Very exciting time to be a Marlin fan. Love em!

Hanley is the face of the franchise. I couldn't see the Marlins parting with him. If our pitching staff turns out as advertised, I would do everything to keep them together. Especially Nolasco, Johnson, and Volstad. If Bonifacio keeps going at the rate he's going, he's going to be a keeper. I love Uggla and Cantu, but Uggla's defense is absymal (see today's game) and with some of the talent down in the minor leagues I could see the team letting them walk or dealing them. That being said, these are probably the most exciting times for a Marlins fan. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

everybody doin the fish yea yea yea

i have a theory i believe uggla will get traded this year, and they will move boni to 2nd, and call up gabby sanchez to play 1st or 3rd, any thoughts on this, they will not give uggla a long term deal like they did to hanley uggla is already 30yo. any thoughts

Back
Top Bottom