Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

i think we are gonna to have a record in steals this year i see 3 guys with at least 40 or so boni, hanley, maybin. ross, and uggla with about 25 each so we are going to set the stolen base team record this year.

i have a theory i believe uggla will get traded this year, and they will move boni to 2nd, and call up gabby sanchez to play 1st or 3rd, any thoughts on this, they will not give uggla a long term deal like they did to hanley uggla is already 30yo. any thoughts

Uggla ain't going nowhere this year, especially if they're still contending at the trade deadline. Gaby was basically given the first base job and he stunk it up in spring training. If anything, Uggla will be traded in the offseason.

i have a theory i believe uggla will get traded this year, and they will move boni to 2nd, and call up gabby sanchez to play 1st or 3rd, any thoughts on this, they will not give uggla a long term deal like they did to hanley uggla is already 30yo. any thoughts

I can see Bonifacio getting moved to 2nd base eventually, but Uggla will make it through this season. Gaby still needs a lot of work.

Uggla's was a monster hit. I'm liking this MLB Extra Innings free week. It's a shame I can't watch my Pirates :( ... Maybe I'll become a Marlins fan.

With the Phillies looking awful it might be the Marlins year.

They're looking tough. If their pitching staff can come together...they'll be fine.

Philly's looked like garbage the last few games.

Nothing better then watching Jose Reyes wiffing at thin air.

****! a walk.

This MLB Extra Innings free preview has been great..it's how I've spent my week in between classes.

Almost makes me want to fork out the money. If I was able to watch the Buccos I would without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom