***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

lol @ all you gloom and doomers who don't think the Heat will have it all fined tuned by/for the playoffs - who cares if we don't win 60-70 games or how many games it takes to get going - the Heat WILL make the playoffs and will hardly resemble what we're seeing now - where's that kid crying because someone stole his ball pic!

lol @ all you gloom and doomers who don't think the Heat will have it all fined tuned by/for the playoffs - who cares if we don't win 60-70 games or how many games it takes to get going - the Heat WILL make the playoffs and will hardly resemble what we're seeing now - where's that kid crying because someone stole his ball pic!

LOL...I'm not worried about them. I think they will be fine but it's just frustrating to have every single team you root for be in the dumps

I'm extremely happy that they won but it was such an unimpressive win. Tonights going to be a handful and if we don't win I don't think we'll ever hear the end of that ***** Mark Cuban

I'm extremely happy that they won but it was such an unimpressive win. Tonights going to be a handful and if we don't win I don't think we'll ever hear the end of that ***** Mark Cuban

I hate Mark Cuban

BTW...a win over that punk (to shut him up) will relieve some stress from that horrible UM loss

Last edited by a moderator:
If we loose, I'm really going to hate hearing from Mark Cuban...I want to punch him in the teeth

Dolphins really need to win tommorow otherwise my weekend will end up going from bad to worse..

I NEVER expected to "beat the Bulls" record but I also didn't expect we would be 9-8 after 17 games...:(

Back
Top Bottom