***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

fins lose
canes lose
****ing heat lose

chris ****ing bosh is so soft....

We knew this coming in. Everyone knew Chris Bosh wasn't a low post player. I'm done blaming him for the fact that we have NO ONE to play with him up front to make up for his flaws. It's not his fault we're asking him to do what his body isn't built to do.

I'm still laughing at that first quarter.... I cannot believe we started Jerry Stackhouse in Wade's place tonight. That was a major killer. We were scrapping to get out of a huge hole created by that bonehead decision by a bonehead coach.

Cleveland Cavaliers 2.0 and it looks like we even brought the new Mike Brown along for the ride!

People need to just accept this team for what it is. We're going to build a highlight reel this season, and nothing more. Enjoy it.

There is no possible way this team will even be able to compete with a real basketball team like Boston in a 7 game series.

At least we'll have the mid-level next summer to go after Tyson Chandler or Dalembert.

Such negativity......giving up on the team now that you realize they aren't going to win 72 games?

Stackhouse is on a non-guaranteed deal and they need to figure out whether he can still play. I think hes gone when Miller returns. Same with Magloire.....the lateral mobility is just not there anymore.

It seems like the Anthony experiment is over at least for now. Its a shame too.....his quickness and recovery ability made this a potentially dominant defense. Ilgauskas is a gamer but not the swiftest afoot. I'm not that high on the kid but I think its time they make their way through the Howard and Magloire auditions and move onto Pittman. He can't be that much worse than Magloire can he?

One positive thing about losing is as the losses mount the fan and media hysteria lessens. Now that they realize this team can and will lose maybe we don't have to constantly hear about how potentially great or awful they are after every loss.

I haven't given up....it's just hard to swallow a loss like this especially after the Dolphins and Canes just gave up. I said it 100 times, this team will not win a championship this year.

I haven't given up....it's just hard to swallow a loss like this especially after the Dolphins and Canes just gave up. I said it 100 times, this team will not win a championship this year.

Why not? You haven't even seen this team play yet and already you write them off as championship contenders? Lets at least wait to see what this team is before making categorical statements about what they'll be doing in May.

Sure it would have been nice if Anthony and Chalmers worked out, this team was holding everyone to 80 ppg and dominating the league. But it didn't happen and now they have to figure out a different path to follow. Until Miller returns the big three will have to create all the offense for this team and it won't always be pretty. They'll still win a lot of games and eventually over the course of a season those crazy end of game shots like the ones Gay and Millsap hit tend to even out and the Heat will pull off their fair share of close game heroics.

Why not? You haven't even seen this team play yet and already you write them off as championship contenders? Lets at least wait to see what this team is before making categorical statements about what they'll be doing in May.

Sure it would have been nice if Anthony and Chalmers worked out, this team was holding everyone to 80 ppg and dominating the league. But it didn't happen and now they have to figure out a different path to follow. Until Miller returns the big three will have to create all the offense for this team and it won't always be pretty. They'll still win a lot of games and eventually over the course of a season those crazy end of game shots like the ones Gay and Millsap hit tend to even out and the Heat will pull off their fair share of close game heroics.

Not that they can't win it but I just don't think the puzzle will be put together this year...I hope my thoughts are wrong and I'll eat my words in a heart beat with no ifs ands or buts. I would LOVE the NBA Championship to be back here in Miami.

God Miami fans are pathetic. This team will win 60 games, but please lets hit the panick button after 13 games.

Haslem out with a torn ligament in his foot......not good. Surgery is likely, and hes out a minimum a couple months, maximum the entire season.

Fortunately for the Heat, Howard should fill in nicely. On the positive side maybe this opens up an active roster spot for Pittman, and we can at least see if hes capable of giving the Heat anything positive this season. I'm not all that optimistic, but with the state of things inside, why not give him a shot?

Heat are on the verge of signing dampier. Yes i know i am not a heat fan, nice solid pickup though. Very good rebounder, will add size

Back
Top Bottom