***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

Im about to put my order in for the white one

Next time I order, I'm getting a white Bosh one, who btw is on FIRE tonight.

If I were you, try to find some one, or order more then one jersey cause no matter how many pieces you order. The shipping is $25. Kinda sucks just to order one and pay $25 for shipping

Total assassination on the Suns tonight...wow....123-96 final, suck on that haters!

[video=youtube;uC6qYglQWgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC6qYglQWgI[/video]

You think J Rich's flashback was affecting his performance

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-phoenix-suns-s111710,0,831403.story

The lead was 21 at the half. LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade were filling the box score.

And yet no one at AmericanAirlines was exhaling Wednesday night during what would turn into a 123-96 Miami Heat victory over the Phoenix Suns.

Not after last week. Not after a 19-point halftime lead against the Utah Jazz turned into an overtime loss. Not after a 22-point lead was blown that night.

The anxiety only increased midway through the third quarter, when a 21-8 surge drew the Suns within 82-70 with 3:14 left in the period, after the Heat gone up by 25.

I'm hoping that this team learned their lesson about letting off the gas even with a big lead. Their rotational defense was insane even with how well the Suns were swinging the ball.

On offense they were swinging the ball around and finding the open man and nobody was holding the ball too long before taking their shots. This is exactly the type of game they needed to play after being criticized for the last two losses cause the Raptors win did nothing to help alleviate the pressure from the media.

I'm hoping that what Jason Jackson and them were talking about during halftime really comes true and Steve Nash demands to be traded. Hopefully Riles can reach deep into his bag-o-tricks and pull something off. The Heat give him the best chance to win a championship with some real contributing minutes, not Stackhouse type minutes. Plus, our style of play works really well with what he was used too when D'Antoni was coach

The Phoenix Suns, the one team in the league Miami can dominate inside......with a 6'8 center for most of the game.

They need more of that from Bosh. The jumper will come and go but he should always be able to put the ball on the floor and get by his man. That's how he made himself into a 25 ppg star.....not by shooting jumpers but by going to the charity stripe 10 times a game.

There will be some roster upheaval though not until late december/early jan. I think we have to wait until Miller comes back before we get any idea what the backcourt rotation is going to look like. The frontcourt is getting sorted out....Juwan got his chance against the Suns and I'd guess Magloire will get his against Orlando. Mags looked finished in the preseason and it'll be interesting to see if there is anything left.

The Phoenix Suns, the one team in the league Miami can dominate inside......with a 6'8 center for most of the game.

They need more of that from Bosh. The jumper will come and go but he should always be able to put the ball on the floor and get by his man. That's how he made himself into a 25 ppg star.....not by shooting jumpers but by going to the charity stripe 10 times a game.

There will be some roster upheaval though not until late december/early jan. I think we have to wait until Miller comes back before we get any idea what the backcourt rotation is going to look like. The frontcourt is getting sorted out....Juwan got his chance against the Suns and I'd guess Magloire will get his against Orlando. Mags looked finished in the preseason and it'll be interesting to see if there is anything left.

Magloire brings that tanacity that they have been lacking in the middle so I really hope there is something left. I really wish Lopez was out there though so they could have really been even matched up.

I really feel bad for Bosh cause he can't win with some fans down here. I was listening to Sadano this morning and one of the guys was killing him for not having more rebounds. I swear, some fans will not be happy until the 3 of them are averaging a double-double.

Bosh wasn't brought here to average 16 and 6. I do expect him to average a double double and I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation given when hes done in the past. It seems hes had a lot of issues on both ends of the court, not getting the ball where he wants it on the offensive end and not finding his man and blocking out after being asked to rotate to help out on defense.

I get that its an adjustment.....he needs James and Wade to set him up and hes never been asked to play this style of defense. But still I expected more and a lot of it seems to be nothing more than tentative and uncertain play. James and Wade struggling to coexist I could foresee....Bosh struggling to get rebounds I could not.

Still its 11 games. If these three haven't started to figure things out by the all star break I'd be disappointed. They still have plenty of time to figure out a starting lineup and rotations that work, and hopefully enough time to figure out how to play with one another.

Back
Top Bottom